Tmr im getting my iphone 3g for free (secret on how im getting it ;X) ... Apple iPhone forum

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629

Whats good for the iphone (apps, games etc)

Advertisement

Tmr im getting my iphone 3g for free (secret on how im getting it ;X) but anyways what are the cool apps and things for the iphone? for free of course, n can i update the software just like for blackberries?
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

ScSpeedy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3034c66d
    You can get a lot apps when you jailbreak ur the iphone without it you can not get any good free appz that mods the themes and organzie ur icon. There's a lot u can do with the iphone but people always come back to the berry

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Amahk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242B3987
    Uhhh there are a lot of great free apps/games for the iphone.
    Check out Google Mobile App(which has voice search now and it actually works quite well), Google Earth, Lux Touch(A Risk like game which only allows you to play against the computer for now), Facebook, Fring (IM program which also has Skype), Wikipanion(basically Wikipedia without having to go to the website, Shazam(hopefully you've seen the iphone ad on tv showing off Shazam, it basically allows you to record a song clip and obtain the name of the song), Pandora(Internet Radio)...I could go on and on.

It can take some digging but there are great free apps out there to suit your exact needs. Gizmodo has an App directory and also a listing of 20 apps they can't do without. And after seeing the great free apps, you'll want to pick up some paid apps. I know I eventually did. They quality is high(BeejiveIM for example...awesome program)

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by ScSpeedy View Post
    You can get a lot apps when you jailbreak ur the iphone without it you can not get any good free appz that mods the themes and organzie ur icon. There's a lot u can do with the iphone but people always come back to the berry

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    The question wasn't whether you could change your theme. All the changing of the themes anyone can do does little more than change colors. Duh.........

There are a TON of apps for free in the app store that can amost complete the operating system to do just about anything. Paying for apps and or jailbreaking can just add the rest of what somebody might need, but mostly not even necessary.
    Last edited by ikasen; 11-20-2008 at 06:39 PM. Reason: still learning to spell and write

gdawe5 no está en línea Stack level 1
    The iFart app is pretty popular, if you want to make fart noises on your phone...

shapeservices no está en línea Developer

iPhone apps

IM+, IM+ for Skype, Voice recorder, etc.
    Not free, but rather useful. Details here

jpl572103 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ishoot is alot of fun. A free demo is available that doesn't expire. Or full version for 2.99

360Challenge no está en línea Stack level 3
    vlingo

jrockett no está en línea BES Pro

Dasher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21F6D890
    Beejive for the iPhone rocks! I also have it in my BB...
    A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him. Fools admire, but men of sense approve.

IM+ and IM+ for Skype now in App Store

IM+ became best selling in App Store and IM+ for Skype just appeared there and is also very popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher View Post
    Beejive for the iPhone rocks! I also have it in my BB...

IM+ 1.8 update!

Hi there,
    We have done many bug fixes and now IM+ All-in-One Mobile Messenger works great for iPhone. Please download 1.8. version from AppSpore.

MeAndHuh no está en línea Stack level 1
    oh , nice applications ,,, i was searching for games for my iphone for days actually ,,, would anybody post me some links plz ?