Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Berryadict Now let's get real here. The battery goes dead in 10 ... Apple iPhone forum

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    Now let's get real here. The battery goes dead in 10 minutes, there's no 3g because they were all shipped with a crappy chip, MobileMe is a MobileMess, Enterprise is out because there's serious security issues, and if you gave me a brand new 16g iPhone 3g I'd use it as a paperweight and continue using my Curve until Bold is released.
    You're totally right about getting real.

xattica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GA
    Is amazing how ppl just talk for talk. The Curve 8310 is my 5th generation blackberry (since 5000 series on 2003). Right now im using the iphone 3g? Sux? In some. For example, multi process: the iphone can do just 1 thing at a time. I really miss the indicator led and the ability to have gtalk, msn, yahoo and all chat open on the same time. But, iphone WiFi rocks, and the browser is amazing. With all the ppl talking to apple to fix some issues I know that apple will do some.

The advantage here is that apple has just 1 phone. Then, they just need to focus on 1 phone. The bold looks really nice, but the browser still need improvements. There are 2 different phones, with Pros and cons. Be mature and accepts other peoples taste.

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~look we all know the BB is better lol were the blackberry nation their the cows being lead to the slaughter house you know how tends go if Steve flop jobs made touch flush toilet they'd buy it lol! And no I don't mean the iphones a toilet but that is were it belongs and the bold are you kidding wow its the best thing out also the thunder will smash the iphone do some research

PIN/ID
    GA
    drdoom23 I really dont know if you are talking to me. As stated before both are very different phones. Research, I do. I do a lot, not just writing... but using the devices im talking about. The BB has a lot better business environment performance. But if you need a browser over a very nice email machine (BBs) the iphone is a good phone. The worst part of the iphone is the 3G issues. But, why the Bold is not on the streets??? Same issues. Then before talk, write or whatever... Do a real research.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    I'm checking in on this thread as a true tech addict. Not limited to any particular brand or model, I'm simply interested in experiencing all different types.

That said, I bought the original iPhone, & now I have the 2nd gen iPhone. I must say that even though I approach each new device with an open mind, iPhones have been the worst of all the brands I've tried, which includes all the brands available. I say worst mainly because Apple chooses to publish such hype, using smoke & mirrors instead of facts that their phone cannot possibly be the perfect magic device they present to us. I will be selling iPhone ver 2 soon, just as I dumped ver 1 after trying it for two weeks. What is particularly telling is that in every other case when I buy a Nokia, Sony Ericsson, HTC, Samsung, Panasonic, Motorola, or any other brand I always enjoy those enough to keep them at least six months. A final thought to share. Since the phone call quality has been so bad on both versions of the iPhone, I purchased an iTouch. Now here is the best Apple product I have. It's much better than an iPhone, because you are not paying for the crappy static filled phone. You get all the good features of the iPhone without the bugs & shortcomings built into the iPhone. I highly endorse the iTouch as an entertainment device. Back to smart phones? Well that's a no brainer. BlackBerry beats them all hands down no contest. I will always use a BlackBerry as my primary communications device. In fact the 8310 Curve I'm currently using is so good, I do not use the old school land line at home anymore.
    sent via what? a BlackBerry! ...

(wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    GA
    +1

jadameb no está en línea Stack level 1
    i got the iphone 3g since the day it came out, and i just got the bold (woow) i was a curve user. but i was bored, both phones are great
    I will have both phones as long i can afford it. can be a complement for me
    one is a business device the other is a consumer device

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by jadameb View Post
    I will have both phones as long i can afford it. can be a complement for me
    one is a business device the other is a consumer device
    -
    Sounds like a great solution for you. I also use two phone lines, which in my case are used with my Curve for work, and Pearl for personal. Viva le choice!

sent via what? a BlackBerry! ...

bjenkins17 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2427d4b4
    I am a converted iPhone user. I have to admit, it's a great phone. My previous phone was an 8310 and have been a blackberry user for sometime. I really enjoy coming back to the stack to keep up on things. Hope that bold works out for everyone. I know I'm happy. Hope all of you are too. Peace out

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Well, here it is, 5 weeks since I've had my 3G Iphone. I said I would report back and I am. There have been many times I've read threads that I wanted to respond to, but I thought I'd wait till I REALLY knew more.
    I've read a lot about research, honesty, open mindedness, etc, but here are the facts. The Iphone is not just a consumer vrs business phone, it is both. Anyone who says they have a problem with the virtual keyboard just hasn't used it long enough, or truly has FAT fingers (which is really possible). All the complaints that were online about dropped calls are partially true, although learning when to have 3G activated and not makes a huge difference. That is no different than learning to empty your cache or do a ctrl, alt, lg. Also, that problem is supposedly being fixed on the 2.1 software update due tomorrow, but that is as dependable as RIM fixing their memory leaks. :-)
    The Iphone is easier to use and oveall more functional than any Blackberry I've used yet. Yes, before everyone goes nuts over that statement, Blackberrie's email is better; period! But, the Iphone's is quite good enough. The Iphone's web browsing is more superior than Blackberrie's email. I have met up with quite a few former Blackberry owners over at Everything Iphone (Iphone's equivalent to this wonderful forum). They are mostly in perfect agreement with what I've said here.
    None of this means I now hate Blackberry, or Love Apple, that is not the case. I simply have an open mind, have my eyes open, and have the advantage of not having had to pay for this experiment. I am still a Blackberry owner, and an active member of this forum. I can't wait for the Bold to come out and see if it can measure up to the 3G Iphone. I know there are a lot of Blackberry owners that will be yelling how crazy I am, if they even read this; but trust me, that is not the case. I have no doubt with all the new Blackberries coming out, there could be one that exceeds the newest Iphone. If so, I will surely have another new Blackberry.
    Last edited by ikasen; 09-12-2008 at 12:15 AM. Reason: My editor didn't edit this, I had to......

Naslund15 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i've been using both the bold and iphone for a couple weeks now.... and the iphone out shines it in consumer use. but as a business phone, the bold for sure. even then the iphone is almost better. everything about the iphone is faster, except the emailing. i can't even start comparing about the internet. 3g on the iphone is so much faster, wi fi too..

i'm more of a consumer user, so iphone is gonna stick wit me for a long time. bold is nice, but it's just another blackberry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12