Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by spike41615 i love it. Its going to be hard come decision day ... Apple iPhone forum

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by spike41615 View Post
    i love it. Its going to be hard come decision day between the BOLD and iphone 3G
    Its a cool phone media wise but the bold will be something else.. I debating to see if i get the iphone as a toy I will have to keep my curve if i get the bold i will just forget bout the iphone fast depends which is cheaper too

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    TP2 :D
    ~via BB (

It's hot and everything, but no. Like I said before I must have a keyboard to type. The iPhone is def. not for me.

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    i think im ready to leave tmobile and join at&t. tmobile is taking too long to change to 3G - and i dont have good reception in my house with tmo, i have great with att- some family members have att- $299 for a 16gb white iphone is not bad either, thats the price tmo wants to sell me the bb 8120! and we all know the bb 8120 does not have 16gb!
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

kitk7 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm hugely brand loyal to tmo, but the iPhone is slammingly awesome. Idk, I'm tied D:

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    I think, not enough new features. Doesn't seem to live up to the hype so far.

~via BB (

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12