By default it seems that the most I can get from the iphone is a ... Apple iPhone forum

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3

Any way to add time/date tags to EVERY text message?

Advertisement

By default it seems that the most I can get from the iphone is a timestamp for the texts that aren't instant. I want to know if there's any way to get them on every message (or maybe toggle them). Even if it requires a 3rd party app, that's not an issue. I just want to know if it's possible at all.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I don't have an answer but I've always been a bit confused on the time stamps. What do they represent?

The last time a txt was sent on the main screen
    In the txt screen the time stamps are not constant they vary back in time and it makes no sense to me.

What is the story with the time stamps?

Their has to be an "App for that"?
    Last edited by srl7741; 08-11-2009 at 10:10 PM.

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well it stamps every 'conversation' you have at the beginning. It figures out different convos with some sort of time delay. Like if the new response took longer than 15 mins or something it time stamps it, but if it's one reply after another than they don't bother with a stamp because it's all part of the same convo. It's just a way of keeping things looking cleaner but I really wish they gave the option to timestamp everything like I want. It's easy... just throw it in the options somewhere. You can default to w/e you want apple... just give me the OPTION of doing what I want.