Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Um... is that a yes or a no?... Apple iPhone forum

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Advertisement

Um... is that a yes or a no?
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post
    Speaking of which, for the last week or two I keep getting booted out of my apps. 1) I'll try and post on Facebook and get booted off everytime, have to go through web to change my status. 2) Can't change my FB Profile pic for the life of me 3) My RSS reader keeps booting me out when I try and go back a screen.4) Sometimes Safari even boots me off. These are just the reoccuring things I'm noticing.. it's done much more but not on a regular enough basis for me to take notice. Now I'm not jailbroken, but was thinking about Blackrain. I was told not to update if I wanted to use it. Well it's not that important to me, I'd rather have my phone act normal. Talked to a co-worker about it and she said I just need to update to 3.1.3 Huh? Doesn't make sense, it was working fine a few weeks ago. I asked her if it would really help or not and she responsed "Apple just wants you to update so they'll do that to your phone. Wait, what? Conspiracy much? Are they that much of Nazi's they have complete and utter control over your phone if your JB'd or on an older OS?Anyways I came in here to ask, and since we're on the subject... is that true? Updating my OS will fix my crashes in my apps?
    If your not concerned with Jail Breaking then updating may help? What version are you using now? 3.1.3 only offers a few updates nothing worth updating. The battery registering correct was the biggest reason to update and I don't really even think it was an issue but rather just a way for Apple to break all those who are Jail Broken again.

If your using 3.1.2 I would not update it. If your still running something even older then it may fix some issues. Do the Apps that are crashing say anything about having to have a certain version OS?

tippmann15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Sounds like apples getting mad that people are peforming functions that PDA phones did 6 years ago.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by tippmann15 View Post
    Sounds like apples getting mad that people are peforming functions that PDA phones did 6 years ago.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16
    OS shown in my settings just say 3.1. My last update was when MMS became avail, haven't done one since... So I'm guessing either 3.1.0 or 3.1.1.
    Last edited by Justyn; 03-09-2010 at 07:32 PM.
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

PIN/ID
    n/a
    Just updated and so far everything seems abit faster and my phone apps haven't crashed yet. *crosses fingers*
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16

three3peat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Here they go again I got this this morning

36703984..jpg If you get this just restore network settings or restart your phone . If your tethered wait to get home and run Blackra1n to reboot
    Last edited by three3peat; 04-02-2010 at 05:23 PM.

jhutton12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7BB5F94A
    I don't believe is apple doing that although you never know also . But who knows !
    Shalom to you (peace)

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    I've had alot of iPhones over the years ALL jailbroke on all different iOS's and never have I seen that message.....thats weird man. idk
    Apple iPhone 5C 16gb (Green)

Follow Me on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12