Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I just got a message saying my phone cant make or receive calls until I ... Apple iPhone forum

three3peat no está en línea Stack level 3

Warning

Advertisement

I just got a message saying my phone cant make or receive calls until I do new update from itunes . If anybody else gets this message just reset network settings .

Very weird cause it also showed I had no service and said I had to restore be careful Jailbreakers

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    How did you receive this message? Are you with ATT?
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Don't like the sound of this
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

tippmann15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Can you provide some more information?
    Last edited by tippmann15; 02-06-2010 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Bad typing

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    lol good stuff
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

Here we go again ,

Two days ago my friends phone went into recovery mode on its own and just now my sons phone did the same . They were both jailbroken , we tried rejailbreaking it with blackrain and nothing . My friend had enough and updated to new firmware and Im still trying to figure out wtf with my sons phone .

Son says if he cant have a jailbroken Iphone he rather not have a regular Iphone

Something Suspect going on here

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    This is wild!?!
    " B safe "

Lets add one more to the list. Another friend of mine just told me he lost his Jailbreak , he said he had the phone charging and when he went to check it it was in recovery mode . He waited awhile and then he tried Blackra1n and nothing just went back into recovery mode . (His 3gs is not tethered).

Has anybody had this problem and if so how did you fix it .

Ok so , we was able to re jailbreak his phone using Snowbreeze. Hes happy .

If this happens to you do not upgrade to 3.1.3 . Just use Snowbreeze to creat new custom firmware . I know there are other ways to create custom warez but Snowbreeze did it faster i think
    Last edited by three3peat; 03-04-2010 at 12:54 AM.

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    THIS IS A CONSPIRACY!!!!

iLord is DEAD!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Stay away from 3.1.3 It's does spooky things to your phone

I'm still sporting 3.1.2.(7D11) on my 3GS and can't recall what is on my 2G? I think it's 3.1.1 (maybe)

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    Think BB, Think BB, Think BB, Think BB, Think BB, Think BB, Think BB, Think BB, Think BB,etc.
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
    Enjoying life in Lehi, UT with my BB 9780 on ATT

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Hahahahahahahahaha^

That's a nightmare. Spooky just makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up.

Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    Stay away from 3.1.3 It's does spooky things to your phone

I'm still sporting 3.1.2.(7D11) on my 3GS and can't recall what is on my 2G? I think it's 3.1.1 (maybe)
    Yeah , was left with no choice . His phone is JB'D and shows 3.1.3 version .

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner View Post
    THIS IS A CONSPIRACY!!!!
    Speaking of which, for the last week or two I keep getting booted out of my apps. 1) I'll try and post on Facebook and get booted off everytime, have to go through web to change my status. 2) Can't change my FB Profile pic for the life of me 3) My RSS reader keeps booting me out when I try and go back a screen.4) Sometimes Safari even boots me off. These are just the reoccuring things I'm noticing.. it's done much more but not on a regular enough basis for me to take notice. Now I'm not jailbroken, but was thinking about Blackrain. I was told not to update if I wanted to use it. Well it's not that important to me, I'd rather have my phone act normal. Talked to a co-worker about it and she said I just need to update to 3.1.3 Huh? Doesn't make sense, it was working fine a few weeks ago. I asked her if it would really help or not and she responsed "Apple just wants you to update so they'll do that to your phone. Wait, what? Conspiracy much? Are they that much of Nazi's they have complete and utter control over your phone if your JB'd or on an older OS?Anyways I came in here to ask, and since we're on the subject... is that true? Updating my OS will fix my crashes in my apps?
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    thats just terrible
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast