So does anyone have a color bumper from apple they want to sell?... Apple iPhone forum

PIN/ID
    Apple

[Want]iPhone 4 Bumper

Advertisement

So does anyone have a color bumper from apple they want to sell?

PIN/ID
    Apple
    No one??? Dang. Worth a shot I guess

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I have a black one I will give ya. It was free of course and u get what u pay for. Do u still need one? Hell I have three of them actually all resting in a dark drawer. I'm running around naked and when I do dress up I'm wearing the incase slider.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Thanks man. I have two black ones. Appreciate the offer. I just wanted a few of the colors but everyone on eBay is anywhere from $45-$65.

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    I fouind some but but they are being sold in Pounds.

7 Pounds I belive is about 10 US dollars

Correct me if I am wrong.

You can find Bumpers here, http://www.blueunplugged.com/doSearc...+4+bumper+case

Hope this helps.

iLord is DEAD!

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Thanks sooner. I'm looking for the apple bumper. Good site though. It's no worries.

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    If Im not mistaking those were Apple Bumpers?

Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    Thanks sooner. I'm looking for the apple bumper. Good site though. It's no worries.

iLord is DEAD!

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Na. Those were for the iPhone 4 as a bumper but aren't the official bumper from apple. That's what I'm looking for. Thanks a million for looking for me though. It's always nice to have people take the time to try and locate something for someone else. It's what makes this site the best there is. The people that visit and contribute to the community.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I'm still not able to decide on a case.

I was a Seidio fan in the worst way for all my prior phones. RIM or Apple. Their newest iP4 case combo is terrible and they missed the boat. I'm still running around naked using the swivel clip when out and about.

I have this new incase slider (black) still in the package setting on the counter. I walk by it 100x a day and can't bring myself to use it just yet. It fits great and is very minimal as I like but I have not committed to it yet.

Sign.............. finding the right case is a task I can't seem to complete

PIN/ID
    Apple
    It is a tough job!! Every case I've used takes away from the great feel of the phone. This has never been a issue in the past as they have always been plastic. I love the feel of the new iPhone and I don't need a heavy duty case like some may require so I've decided on the bumper with the $20 Eddie Bauer holster from Best Buy. It's not designed just for the iPhone but delivers the perfect fit with the bumper. Hence the reason I am looking for colors now.

admin no está en línea Administrator
    I absolutely love the fit of the Incase Snap case. To my it fits JUST right and doesn't change the feel of the phone for me at all.