We recently developed a really exciting application that we wanted to share , that allows ... Apple iPhone forum
Wake up to your music with AlarmTunes
We recently developed a really exciting application that we wanted to share , that allows you to wake up to the music from your iPod.
AlarmTunes, is something that we really wanted for ourselves and we have quickly realized that there are many iPhone and iPod Touch owners that have also been looking for the same thing. A very simple alarm clock with great functionality and versatility.
Here are a few screens and a list of features from the latest version (1.1):
• Direct Access to all music from your iPod music Library including playlists, albums, songs, artists, podcasts and more…
• Ability to designate multiple or individual tracks as your alarm
• Multiple Alarm Capability with On/Off Toggle
• Resortable Alarms
• A true clock! Clock display will remain illuminated while device is plugged into power source
• Shake feature enables random selection of music
• Large apparent snooze button and a Shake to Snooze feature
• Works in sleep mode (unlike most alarm apps)
• Day/Night Display Modes
• Fall asleep to your music with alarm preview mode, automatically turns music off after 30 minutes
• Ability to select shuffle, continuous play or repeat when multiple tracks are selected
• Alarm Fade-in
• 24 hour clock support with a simple double tapping on the display
• Persistent memory of settings such as alarm mode, music selection, volume, display, 12/24 hour preference
• Standard alarm mode available as an alternative to music
Transform your iPhone or iPod Touch into your morning wake up call with AlarmTunes!
Search "AlarmTunes" in the app store or visit itunes.com/Apps/AlarmTunes
Looks like a nice App.
Here is the iTunes Link
Tags for this Thread