Hello, Not sure if anyone else has encountered this, but I recently logged into Cydia ... Apple iPhone forum

cjeezy no está en línea Stack level 3

Updated cydia apps, now sizing of things is all jacked up!

Advertisement

Hello,

Not sure if anyone else has encountered this, but I recently logged into Cydia and updated the apps that needed updated (like I normally do). Well, I didn't even look to see which apps got updated, however now I have an issue with the size of things on my phone. For example, If I try to use the calculator or even the options such as "mute" or "hold" from the home screen when I'm in a call (see attachments) everything is too small or squashed together. Any thoughts? This is annoying!
    Attached Images Attached Images

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    dad gone! i can't help cause i'm 4s and don't have jb yet. see if you can figure out which apps updated.something is wonky with one of the updates but i can't think of what it might be.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Ok. iOS 4 or 5? What cydia tweaks do you have that involve the mobile substrate?

I'm on IOS4. Not sure which apps use mobile substrate, but aside from ring tones and a couple other small apps some things I'm showing when I go to Cydia-Manage-Packages-Simple:
    Activator
    Animate
    AppList
    APR
    APT 0.7 (apt-key)
    APT 0.7 Strict (lib)
    Backgrounder
    BigBoss Icon set
    Bourne- Again SHell
    BTstack
    Bug Fix: Duplicate Icons
    Bug Fix: Stuck pages
    bzip2
    Clear Folders 4.0
    Core Utilities
    cURL
    Cydia Translations
    Cydia Installer
    Cyfix
    Darwin CC Tools
    Darwin Tools
    dba-tech Common
    Debian Packager
    Debian Utilities
    Diff Utilities
    diskdev-cmds
    Essential
    FontSwap
    Frash
    various Glasklart stuff
    iFile
    Infinifolders
    Intellishared
    Infinidock
    LibWeather
    LockdownProLockInfo
    Multi Icon Mover
    Neutraface two
    Remove background
    Repo Icons
    Reset Safari (SB Settings)
    SBSettings
    SBettiings Toggles
    Springboard Access
    SpringFlash
    Substrate safe mode
    SysInfoPlus
    Volume slider widget
    Weather icon
    Winterboard

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I'm looking. Can't find anything right now. Going through the list to see if I can come up with something that point s to one app.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I've been looking to see if I could get some info on one particular app. I haven't come up with anything yet.

Best bet right now is to start turning things off 1by one. That sucks I know but can't think of anything else at the moment I'll continue to look and get back here if I find something.

Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    I've been looking to see if I could get some info on one particular app. I haven't come up with anything yet.

Best bet right now is to start turning things off 1by one. That sucks I know but can't think of anything else at the moment I'll continue to look and get back here if I find something.
    I appreciate your help. Yeah I was thinking about slowly uninstalling things. I don't want to uninstall system-related apps though. Should I limit the uninstall to only things that I personally installed?

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    i would say so.sounds like it could be an app that was updated for ios5 that's messing you up.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Ok I figured it out. It's due to Glasklart. That sucks because I really liked the clear folders. Oh well maybe they'll fix it, at least my problem is fixed now though.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by cjeezy View Post
    Ok I figured it out. It's due to Glasklart. That sucks because I really liked the clear folders. Oh well maybe they'll fix it, at least my problem is fixed now though.
    Sweet, good on you for getting it. I would email the developer and let him know. They'll probably issue a fix pretty quickly for it. Guess my only other word on this would be to take note of what's being updated next time. Might make things a little easier.

Glad you didn't have to uninstall everything. That would've sucked.