This caught my eye this morning when surfing around. Seems a few sites are posting ... Apple iPhone forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Universal iPhone Mailbox

Advertisement

This caught my eye this morning when surfing around. Seems a few sites are posting that Apple may change how email is received in the upcoming next generation iPhone. June/July is the standard time when Apple releases new iPhone hardware along with Software.
    MacRumors and TUAW are both reporting Apple may unify the inbox making it more like (as an example) the Blackberry.
    I would love it if Apple did this. I've always like how the Blackberry handled the inbox of numerous email accounts.

I would like to see the option at least. As nice as the reading of email is on the iPhone there is still room for improvement.
    Last edited by srl7741; 03-27-2010 at 12:58 PM.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    I'm used to the current system but having it all in one place would save some "touches" and time

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    having all in one place would be nice but I like having my work & personal emails seperated.

I would love for hotmail integration just like yahoo or gmail, I hate having to delete emails twice.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I would hope there would be an option to keep seperate or to combine them. I would also like to keep web based together and work seperate.

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Would love all my messages in one place. The idea of a shared inbox but seperate folders also would be a winner for me.
    Just wonder how long we have to wait for the update.
    Join the Lounge and relax and have fun
    http://forums.pinstack.com/f93/

jhutton12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7BB5F94A
    That's one thing I really enjoy out of my BB , the ability to chose how you want your inbox. I'm sure apple will come with something functional for the iphone.
    Shalom to you (peace)