I got an iPhone recently after being a Blackberry fan for years (still have a ... Apple iPhone forum

drjamie03 no está en línea Stack level 3

Twitter app like Socialscope?

Advertisement

I got an iPhone recently after being a Blackberry fan for years (still have a Bold 9700 for work). I love my iPhone but really miss Socialscope on my Blackberry. I can't seem to find a Twitter app that has the same features. The ones that are the most important for me are the ability to separate users into tabs and be able to access them individually, support for multiple Twitter and Facebook accounts, and being able to post to both Twitter and Facebook. I've found apps that do one or two of these, but not all three. Does anyone know of an app like that? I"ve tried Tweetie2, Tweetdeck, Twittelator, Hoot Suite, Twitbird, Tweetena, Tweetery...and I'm sure there are some I'm forgetting!

ReggieSmith no está en línea Stack level 3
    Odd... I was looking for a SocialScope app for the iPhone, and when I went to their web site (http://www.socialscope.net) It looks like they are in a private alpha/beta?? I filled out the info to sign up and hopefully they will allow me to get the client for the iPhone.

I wonder if a current user (Blackberry user) can log into their site and pull down the iPhone client...
    ------

From time to time, you have to wonder...... What was I saying?

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Nope. I tried and it would not let me. I also signed up for the beta.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

I just tried too and the first time, it sent me a link to the beta...but when I clicked on it, it was obvious it was looking for my Blackberry credentials since I used the same email address that I used with my Blackberry Socialscope beta (oops!). I tried with a different email address, but the email I got said the beta has a backlog. Looks like I missed my chance (for now, anyway).

ReggieSmith no está en línea Stack level 3
    Looks they are smarter than that then.

Well, I hope to get in on the beta eventually with my iPhone!!
    ------

From time to time, you have to wonder...... What was I saying?

I wasn't trying to do anything wrong! I just should have used a different email address as the one I used is linked to the beta testing I'm doing with my BlackBerry. I should have thought of that! :-)