For those who may be interested in Tethering Tudor Link If this is old new ... Apple iPhone forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Tutorial: How to Tether on an iPhone 3G or 3GS running OS 3.1.2

Advertisement

For those who may be interested in Tethering

Tudor Link If this is old new (sorry). I'm a fan of Tethering and find it very useful at times.

Enjoy your jailbroken, tetherable iPhone 3G/3GS on OS 3.1/3.1.2

blacksn0w is live (link) blacksn0w is a free unlock for the latest iPhone 3G and 3GS
    blackra1n is a super simple jailbreak used to install unlock
    Last edited by srl7741; 11-03-2009 at 08:51 PM.

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    yeah the newest RC of blackra1n installs a mod that has been out for a few weeks on how to enable tethering again, makes it so people that dont have tech savvy skills can easily add this feature back using the help.benm.at mobileconfigs again.

Good stuff though.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    I like MyWi it gives you official tethering and offers wifi tethering as well. for those times when I dont have bluetooth or my sync cable available
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.

ariffid no está en línea Stack level 1
    i have unlocked iphone but it is not showing option of "Tethering" please guide

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    you have to go to mobile.benm.at from your iphone and download the tethering settings
    Quotes to live by: