ok so i just got a new job nd i wanna take there sim card ... Apple iPhone forum

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6

how to turn off sim card from uploading phone info to att?

Advertisement

ok so i just got a new job nd i wanna take there sim card out of the blackberry they r giving me nd put it n my iphone nd the sim out of my iphone into my wrk blackberry

one of my coworkers warned me that if it shows we are running iphones att will switch our plans nd i will get n trouble so how can i keep my sim frm sending my phone info to att?!?!?!?
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    you cant
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

ja600v no está en línea Stack level 1
    It is completely automated and cannot be done. I would not recommend it. Though the cost would be the same.

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've always had great service from AT&T. Go to their store, be honest & they will give you new sim cards. They've done it for me.
    ---
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

ReggieSmith no está en línea Stack level 3
    The SIM card itself is not how they identify the phone. They identify the phone by the IMEI which is kinda like a MAC address on a computer network card. The IMEI must be transmitted to the network for the phone to register and work. There is nothing you can do about that. The network will update with the phone type almost immediately.
    ------

From time to time, you have to wonder...... What was I saying?

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Reggie is correct. I read your post too fast ...ha ha.

Thanks Reggie

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    okie dokie thats a bummer.... well ill switch it nd wait to see what at&t tells me
    thanks for the input everyone

ReggieSmith no está en línea Stack level 3
    How does this "trust" thing work? Is it something like saying my answer was good? I see folks with maxed trust levels and i am only at level 2. I feel so neglected...
    ------

From time to time, you have to wonder...... What was I saying?