Hi. My Mac's hard drive recently crashed and everything is wiped out. I have a ... Apple iPhone forum

yiyi001 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Transfering data from iPhone back to iMac

Advertisement

Hi. My Mac's hard drive recently crashed and everything is wiped out. I have a new hard disk now.
    My question is: How do I transfer data from my iPhone... back to my Mac? I would like to transfer data from my iCal, iTunes, iPhotos, SMS and contacts.
    Would appreciate some advice. It's been a very frustrating experience. I don't want to screw up and end up deleting all my data from my iPhone instead.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I'm guessing you'll need an app to do this. I used one awhile ago called iPod to Computer Transfer, but I'm sure there are many more out there like it.

In face, I just Googled iPhone to Mac Transfer and it came up with a bunch.

Good luck!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Thanks, qing!

Yocihope no está en línea Stack level 1
    here's some advice on transfering data to mac/pc: when you plug your ipod or iphone into computer there should to a box opened, then you click “view files” to find the contents you want to transfer and do the copy-paste thing. If you didn’t see the box you can click on your home button then go to computer tab, you will see your iphone /ipod, then click on it untill it downloads the contents.
    If it didn’t work, pls check this article about how to transfer iphone contents to PC.
    You can also buy a Bluetooth receiver to do the transfer or email them to yourself and download to your computer, or...email the data(photos,music,videos,contacts...) to yourself and then download them to your macbook or pc
    Last edited by Yocihope; 05-25-2012 at 03:41 AM.