I saw this interesting Headline and of course I had to tap on it (haha) ... Apple iPhone forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Touch Screens Are Not Popular

Advertisement

I saw this interesting Headline and of course I had to tap on it (haha)

Engadget Link:

This helps to explain why there are so many former Blackberry users

Posting from a Touch Screen.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I don't know. There are a lot of other brands of smart phones that have touch screens and they're "blowing the doors" off of Blackberry sales. iphones, HTC's, etc., and the touch screens on some of them are pretty darn good! Some say that even on the Moto Droid that has both they almost stopped using the real keyboard in favor of the touch screen version. I've played with it - it's amazingly sensitive IMO and easy to use the screen.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I had an easy transition from keyboard to touch screen when I got my HTC Touch Pro 2 because of my history with touch screens: Dell Axim X50, HP iPAQ 3835 and 6315, and my iPod Touch. I even had a brief foray with the touch screen of the Storm thanks to a friend needing help with her Storm. The only thing I hate is typing in landscape view with the software keyboard on my Touch Pro 2 because the keys are so tiny. I'm looking for a software keyboard with larger keys so I can type better.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I'm like you Erica and don't like typing in Landscape mode either. It's just too much of a stretch and seems less comfortable.
    Anyway, I really have to wonder why RIM or RIM's Co-CEO is making such comments. Is RIM out of touch so much they are ignoring the overwhelming numbers.

I almost want to tell the man he needs to stop drinking before coming to work.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    His touch screen wasn't popular.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Interesting correction they posted......

Zo