Just left my 8110 for the iphone 3gs. And loving it so far. I mean ... Apple iPhone forum

khmertsunami no está en línea Stack level 2

took the jump. got a 3gs

Advertisement

Just left my 8110 for the iphone 3gs. And loving it so far. I mean i miss a few things about my blackberry, like the facebook app and my ringtone shuffler but the iphone's other capabilities just overwhelmed me. I for one love having a 3g smart phone. Gotta get used to the email but other then that im learning to adapt. Any suggestions for some cool apps? or cases/screen protectors?

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    We will be posting some shortly. Don't forget to update the "device" area of your profile. Still says 8110

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by khmertsunami View Post
    Just left my 8110 for the iphone 3gs. And loving it so far. I mean i miss a few things about my blackberry, like the facebook app and my ringtone shuffler but the iphone's other capabilities just overwhelmed me. I for one love having a 3g smart phone. Gotta get used to the email but other then that im learning to adapt. Any suggestions for some cool apps? or cases/screen protectors?
    IMO the facebook app on iPhone is way better.For screen protector I will advise a million times Invisiableshield.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by calm_tiger View Post
    IMO the facebook app on iPhone is way better.For screen protector I will advise a million times Invisiableshield.
    Don't bother with invisibleshield. Go to bestskinsever.com and get that

It's the exact same product but less than half the price. I've used bestskinsever on every screen on own and it's great.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Congrats on the new iPhone.

For App ideas here is a good thread.

http://forums.pinstack.com/showthread.php?t=107356

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by gorcorps View Post
    Don't bother with invisibleshield. Go to bestskinsever.com and get that

It's the exact same product but less than half the price. I've used bestskinsever on every screen on own and it's great.
    So you have you used invisibleshield before? I will check out the best skins website. Hoping to have a 3Gs in my hands late next week and a great screen protector is always my first priority.

bofeity no está en línea Stack level 3
    Awesome! Congrats!

I just did the same and absolutely love the 3GS so far. The myspace, facebook, etc. all work much better IMO on the iPhone. I can do everything so much quicker due to the beautiful UI. It's amazing to me why I never went iPhone before! Goodness...

khmertsunami no está en línea Stack level 2
    I mean the facebook app is cool. And I love it. But I liked how blackberrys facebook app was easier to reply back to people. Oh well when they update for push it will be cool