Just thought of sharing this video of the new iPhone 3G. Enjoy! The new iPhone ... Apple iPhone forum

Dasher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21F6D890

The new iPhone 3G

Advertisement

Just thought of sharing this video of the new iPhone 3G. Enjoy! The new iPhone 3G
    A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him. Fools admire, but men of sense approve.

syn92 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ac9d95
    i saw that last night! lol...very funny...

PIN/ID
    21F6D890
    Yeah! I thought it was funny too!
    A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him. Fools admire, but men of sense approve.

ftx437 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2454c8a2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~it's MANKINNI! (From the soup on e!)

KeNNethX no está en línea Stack level 3
    ROTFLMAO!!!! I haven't laughed that hard in days...thanks!
    When in Doubt, Pop the Battery Out!

PIN/ID
    21F6D890

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by KeNNethX View Post
    ROTFLMAO!!!! I haven't laughed that hard in days...thanks!
    Glad you liked it!

els718 no está en línea Stack level 2
    unbelievable how much people hate on the iPhone....ive had a BB for a few years now, but that doesnt stop me from praising what Apple has done to the cell phone market. funny thing is, people who hate on the iPhone never believe their hating on it...they just feel what they're saying is right.....smh. I mean cmon, 1 million 3G iPhones were sold in week one...RIM could never bring out a crowd like that. But im sure some people will just criticize the people who bought the Iphone when they realize the while their trying to degrade the iphone, no ones listening anymore. The iPhone has a frickin app store directly from the phone for god sakes with a quarter of them free...now i dont have to run through the net all day trying to download apps for my damn BB on Desktop Manager......RIM lost me when they took forever to release 4.5 and while im sure the BoLd and Thunder will be amazing phones.....they're no iPhones...Which is why in two weeks im selling my curve on eBay for wuteva they'll gimme and buying my black 16G 3G!

PIN/ID
    21F6D890
    Just to clarify that I don't hate the iPhone. I'm a MAC user and I'm very much happy with it. I also have an iPod that I can't leave home without. I think iPhone is a wonderful piece of art. I'm in the business of Advertising and Marketing. I handle different brands that claim this and that, but at the end of the day I think the failure of Apple to live up to the expectations of the consumer is questionable. There is what you call "Fraudulent Advertising" and a lot of brands avoid the consequences of it... I'm a BlackBerry user by choice, it has helped me a lot with work and it helped me make friends here in Pinstack. BlackBerry is a way of life and some people choose to live the BlackBerry way. I wish you luck with your new iPhone. Rest assured that people here in Pinstack will embrace you with open arms should you decide to go back to BlackBerry. More power and Godspeed.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    LOL!I about wet myself watching that! Not an iphone hater either, just have several friends w/iphones that would laugh as well. Shady marketing!I love my BB!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~