Well there you have folks. Here is a part of the email that was send ... Apple iPhone forum

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3

TELUS iphone 3Gs Coming November 5!

Well there you have folks. Here is a part of the email that was send to me. Up to 2x faster compared with iPhone 3G. *MobileMe is available to persons age 13 and older. Annual subscription fee and Internet access required. Terms of service apply. **For HSPA/HSPA+ geographic coverage and population covered as of October 2009. †Offer available until November 30, 2009. Effective net price after in-store discount at time of activation. Pricing available to clients (new and renewal) who activate on a 3 year term with a Smartphone voice and data rate plan of $50 or greater. TELUS reserves the right to modify eligible rate plans with this offer at any time without advance notice. For existing TELUS clients, discounts and upgrade eligibility vary and will depend on months remaining in current service agreement. To check your upgrade eligibility, sign in to your account at and refer to the "Offers and Orders" tab. Clients not eligible for an upgrade can purchase the iPhone without changing their current service agreement for $599.99 (8GB, iPhone 3G), $699.99 (16GB, iPhone3GS) or $799.99 (32GB, iPhone 3GS).

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Will the current 3Gs that are on Rogers and other GSM carriers be able to run on the TELUS network? or is the hardware different in the HSPA networks? Just curious.
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!