Does anyone make a task manager for the iphone that has audio or vibrate alarms, ... Apple iPhone forum

ripperj no está en línea Stack level 1

Task manager with alarms

Advertisement

Does anyone make a task manager for the iphone that has audio or vibrate alarms, the several I tried either don't have them or in the case of the stock app it only vibrates one little time and stops.

I'm used to my 8800 for keeping track of appointments and meetings. I can't afford to miss one because I didn't feel the wimpy vibration of the stock app.

Todo is one i like, but as no alarms.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I use the Calendar and use the event reminders. It sounds an Alarm and you can set it from 5 minutes upto days before if you want.

I've not used any others

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More
    Calendar works well for me too.... Alarm is plenty loud enough

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by ripperj View Post
    Does anyone make a task manager for the iphone that has audio or vibrate alarms, the several I tried either don't have them or in the case of the stock app it only vibrates one little time and stops.

I'm used to my 8800 for keeping track of appointments and meetings. I can't afford to miss one because I didn't feel the wimpy vibration of the stock app.

Todo is one i like, but as no alarms.
    I use Todo also and it would be great if there were push notification alarms let alone alarms period. If there were it would definately become an elite app. And to my knowledge, there aren't any todo or tasking apps that have these features.......not even in the jailbreak arena.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Well now there are push notifications with the newest update for Todo!!!!! My 3GS is jailbroken and the push notifications still work!! So this is a great update for a great app for a great smartphone
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16