The news on June 9, 2008 that the new iPhone 3G would be about half ... Apple iPhone forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

AT&T Rewards New Customers, Can Punish Current Customers on iPhone

Advertisement

The news on June 9, 2008 that the new iPhone 3G would be about half the price of its pricey predecessor was a bombshell that had the world’s collective panties in a bunch.

Read more here.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Rofl check out the poll results. Mostly in the negatives for the iPhone.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    The only cool thing for iPhone that I have found so far is the light saber thingy.

Best, Most Useless iPhone Application: PhoneSaber

It's sad how the best app for the iPhone is the most useless. iPhone = fail.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky13mt View Post
    The only cool thing for iPhone that I have found so far is the light saber thingy.

Best, Most Useless iPhone Application: PhoneSaber

It's sad how the best app for the iPhone is the most useless. iPhone = fail.

The light saber application? Double good grief! ...and it may be the coolest thing about the iPhone!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

usman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207717F1
    i picked one up on friday. i have my 8310 also, and thats corperate. I just needed to get my personal life off the BB, just incase. and th 3G speed is totally worth it, I can actually surf and not want to kill someone cause how slow it is, lets face it. EDGE is sloooooooowww.

also, i had my ipod stolen on 4th of july weekend. So it all made perfect sense to me