Hi there, I have 2 computers,the one is for business and the other is private.I ... Apple iPhone forum

anne111 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Sycn iphone calendar on one computer and the music on another one??

Advertisement

Hi there,
    I have 2 computers,the one is for business and the other is private.I just want to sync a calendar on one computer (business) and the music on another one (private),but everytime i try to synchronise only the calendar with itunes homesharing, it deletes all my music on my iphone.Is there any way to solve this problem???
    Any help will be greatly appreciated!

winan no está en línea Stack level 1
    Just uncheck content like music, videos & apps on the computer you only want to sync your calendar with and to sync the music is the same.Moreover u can sync your calendars with multiple computers.
    If it still can't work,you may refer to this article How to transfer iPhone Contacts, SMS, Calendar,Notes & Call History ,it also include transfering music.Hope it could help u.
    Last edited by winan; 08-18-2011 at 12:11 AM.

green7o7o no está en línea Stack level 1
    When you plug your iphone into computer there should to a box opened, then you click “view files” to find the contents you want to transfer and do the copy-paste thing. If you didn’t see the box you can click on your home button then go to computer tab, you will see your iphone /ipod, then click on it untill it downloads the contents.
    If it didn’t work, pls check these articles:
    How to transfer iphone calendar, contact, SMS, music, video to PC
    How to transfer iphone calendar, contact, SMS, music, video to Mac
    Last edited by green7o7o; 03-29-2013 at 04:26 AM.