The title may not make much sense - I couldn't think of how else to ... Apple iPhone forum

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro

Switching App Store apps?

Advertisement

The title may not make much sense - I couldn't think of how else to word it!

I'm considering selling my ipod touch, and I have a few paid apps on it. (was thinking about including those as a selling point) My question is, once the ipod gets registered under someone else's Itunes account, will they be able to use those apps? Or will it not let them use the apps because it's not under the same account?
    Proof of absence is not absence of proof.

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    they can use them, but they cant sync them to their computer or update the app if there is an update.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Another thing that will happen is when the App Store reflects updates on the device those will be included so you will have update badges showing on the screen and there will be nothing they can do to remove them other than delete the Apps.

FYI

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    Thanks for the input, guys. So it would probably be better to not keep them on the ipod? Not have to deal with someone emailing me and saying this app won't update?
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.250 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Probably, If it were another Family member it might be another story. Then it would not be a pain in the rear.