What stock iPhone earbuds lack in sound quality they make up in durability. I did ... Apple iPhone forum

Viper43 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up Stock iPhone Earbuds

Advertisement

What stock iPhone earbuds lack in sound quality they make up in durability. I did a stupid thing and forgot to take my iPhone earbuds out of my pants before i washed them. This is not the first time i have done this. Last year i did the same thing with my stock BlackBerry earbuds and, they were destroyed.(No suprise there). Well the iPhone earbuds came thru like a champ, they work and sound just like they always did. Score one for Apple. Thank God Apple can look out for a dummy like me!!
    God Made The Apple
    Apple Made The iPhone

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Good to know and saved you some money too.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Well at least they're water proof. Mine I just hanged them in my shirt and they seem to break for no reason. And they don't even bump into nothing!!! The speaker starts hanging cuz the cover falls. And they're $34 bucks. So I was like hell naw!!! And I went to go buy me some candy skull with mic they still look like new after 3 months of everyday use.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    I've washed mine twice already...they come back like champs, no problems at all. And, they're nice and clean LOL
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16