Hey While i was surfin i found this : Some guys are going to update ... Apple iPhone forum

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional

Steve Jobs HASNT EVEN updated to 3.1.3

Advertisement

Hey

While i was surfin i found this :

Some guys are going to update OS 3.1.3, Just like Offical said there are just little update, and today we got one piece news which can prove even Apple Boss's iPhone still running OS 3.1.2 According to header information from an email he sent to Macsoda.

Here is the Story:
    Recently it was reported that Apple fired 40 employees from the Final Cut team. Macsoda sent an email to Jobs regarding the state of Final Cut Pro.

Jobs replied saying the following,

"No worries. FCP is alive and well.

Sent from my iPhone"

9to5Mac had a look at the headers to confirm this email was authentic. Interestingly the email is from iPhone Mail (7D11) which means Jobs is still using OS 3.1.2. He hasn't updated to OS 3.1.3 (7E18) and isn't using a 4.0 beta as you might expect.Steve Jobs still hasn't updated his iPhone to OS 3.1.3,

So now we have another reason not to update to OS 3.1.3! Hold your Hands.!

Pasted from Pandaapp-forum

iLord is DEAD!

pkcable no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask via
    And you know the Co-Founder uses a Blackberry right?....

http://crackberry.com/steve-wozniak-uses-blackberry
    Rich C.
    Twitter me @ http://twitter.com/pkcable

Reinstall Your OS on a Bricked BB Click here

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    Yeah I know. That is sad
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    He may do that on purpose to keep rumor sites from getting information that is not public.

I'm sure he gets hundreds of emails a day trying to solicit a reply only to make an attempt to see hints of new OS information.

People tear apart web server logs looking for clues constantly.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I think Wos uses an Nexus One also. I saw a video of him talking about owning one and liking it.

But who r we kiding we all know where he parks his loyalties at night.

tippmann15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    In the end you like what you like.

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Hahaha, funny thread. I think BlackBerry's are perfect for business. The email function is great as well as the keyboard for typing. I think it's just funny that they don't use iPhone's and do not have the latest software. The best selling strategy and quality checks come from being a user