Sprint commercial featuring an iPhone. Interesting to say the least. Any Thoughts? No way Sprint ... Apple iPhone forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Sprint Commercial Featuring an iPhone.

Advertisement

Sprint commercial featuring an iPhone. Interesting to say the least. Any Thoughts? No way Sprint will get the iPhone.
    I credit Sprint for the reason Palm has failed and will be out of business this time next year (if not sooner).

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Funny, I would hope it would go to vzw before sprint, so yeah via their little hotspot gizmo is about it. And about Palm, idk, I played with the pre plus for the 1st time today, the UI was nice, smooth transitions between apps/screens. But side by side with my Droid the Pre browser was painfully slow.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    You know, that's creative. Using your competitor's biggest seller to pitch your own product. Got to hand it to Sprint on that one. I agree however that Sprint could have done better at pitching the Pre as it really was the best thing to hit Sprint in quite some time. Those creepy commercials from Palm didn't help either, but there wasn't a whole lot of fanfare building up to the Pre's release and it's successor, the Pixie.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

PIN/ID
    Retired
    I like the Palm WebOS also but for a few days now I've seen some disturbing reports.

CNN
    Stock Numbers
    PreCentral News

I hate to think it but Win Mobile 7 Series and Android may have put them to sleep. We may not see it for a few more months but it's not looking very good.

BERRYCURVE no está en línea Stack level 5
    Well all I saw was the AT&T Iphone using the sprint WIFI service, it isn't to say they are getting the iphone anytime soon but to show how much faster their 4G hotspot service is and yes it's pretty fast, tried it with my BB Storm over my friends house and my youtube played effortlessly

PIN/ID
    Retired
    I agree and what caught my eye was that item. I've been tossing around the idea on getting a MiFi type device. The Verizon device is only 3G but very small like a credit card which is appealing. 4G on the other hand would be even better.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I'm on 3g in the metro area and I can log onto YouTube and stream bids effortlessly. However, it would seriously help boost sprint's decaying image
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    They are just trying to prove their limited area 4G is faster then AT&T's fast 3G. Sprints 4G isn't available yet where I am, but I'd like to try it out.
    i3-2100, 8GB, 90GB Vertex3, 1.5TB HDD, HD6850OC, 23"ACER LED Monitor (Gaming Rig)
    1.83ghz Macbook 1,1 (School work, Websurfer)
    4GB Mini, 2GB Nano, 30GB Video, 8GB iPhone 3GS, iPad1
    BB Bold 9900