Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quickly, before I go, 2.37 mbps download, and 1.24 mbps upload speeds. this is straight ... Apple iPhone forum

aferm no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quickly, before I go, 2.37 mbps download, and 1.24 mbps upload speeds. this is straight from my phone, no WiFi.

drjamie03 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I got mine too! Overall, I'm very impressed. Speed test for me earlier was around 2.4, 1.5. Just now, it was 1.5, 1.6. My problem is battery life though I know it's too soon to know. I have brightness turned down and all the other battery saving things, yet the battery went down 30% in about 2 hours with NO usage (it was in my pocket). I'm hoping it gets better.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

aferm no está en línea Stack level 2
    That's so weird....i saw the video, but I have not had any problems with reception. I practically smothered the phone in my hand, and didn't lose a single bar. As to battery life, I had it plugged in overnight, unplugged at 7 a.m., and have used my phone all day. Talk, internet, texting, and I'm still at 87%. It is now 2:15 p.m., and I am a salesman, so I am on the phone all day talking and checking voicemails, so In my case, battery life is sweet, so far.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    My battery also seems better than my other iPhones. It's only been a week but so far it's 1/2 as used as before. of course it all depends on what Apps get used and how often but keep all that equal the iP-4 battery has been better for me.

I'm noticing a lot of new App updates the last fews days specifically for iOS4 and multi tasking. So In another week or so I will have a better idea how this will effect the battery if at all.

Be sure to look for App updates for your device so that you can get the App built for the new iOS4 it may make some difference.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12