Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Not beating a dead horse, but it looks like the phones are going out early. ... Apple iPhone forum

aferm no está en línea Stack level 2

Someone got his new iPhone today

Advertisement

Not beating a dead horse, but it looks like the phones are going out early. I have a confirmation for delivery tomorrow before 3 P.M. I can't wait! Just hope my Zagg gets here by then as well

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=945855

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    No way! Im jealous. Give us a report as soon as you get it set up.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Will do... I feel like it's christmas eve...can hardly wait.

three3peat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Freakin Awesome, I picked you in the pool so pay up fools (lol)

Congrats and Good Luck

My son is off from school this summer and i have forbidden him from leaving the house tomorrow and Thursday! I just hope i DO get it tomorrow; I know that the 24th is the official release date, but would love to get it earlier to avoid the mad rush to activate. Just getting the phone is half the battle, so lets see how that goes. I will update this thread tomorrow morning, and hopefully it will be on the truck for delivery. FYI, I bought my phone thru the at&t website and not the apple site. Wish me luck

11:30 a.m. EST. Just got my phone via Fedex This is gonna be SWEET!!!!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    First impressions?

I gotta tell you, I'm loving it! Activation was quick and painless. It took less than 5 minutes from start to finish, and that's with the phone ready to make calls. I sync'd my contacts right away, and it's been great so far. I'm in Miami, and at&t service is pretty good here. I find it very responsive, and being able to create folders is a HUGE plus. My last phone was an iphone 3G, but it was jailbroken, so I was always able to multitask, but I like the way I am able to quickly see whats open and flip thru them rapidly. This phone is fast, and the most striking thing I've noticed is how clear the screen looks. The resolution is incredible, and I can't believe that I was used to seeing anything else but this. Web pages open fast as well, much faster than my old phone, and faster than my friends 3GS who's standing right next to me. So far, I'm very happy that I upgraded photo.jpg

Thats great to hear .
    Any chance on running a speed test and post results

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Oh man, too jealous!!!!

I hope you enjoy it and remember not to drop it (I hope I didn't jinx you).

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    I received mine about an hour and a half ago. All I can say is that I am impressed!!!!! You've never seen a screen until you've seen this one. I love the folder capability. The difference in speed to all other iPhones is easy to notice.

Just got my shipping confirmation but can take upto 72 hrs

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I tried preordering my shenanigan yesterday and it wouldn't allow me . Do you guys think that by July 11th the phone will be available on all stores? I'm going overseas on vacation next friday. I just sold my phone yesterday and now i'm using one of those prehistoric LG phones... help me Jeebus
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

A friend of mine called the Apple store and they said they will have it 2 morrow and its first come first served. I dont know if hes making it up but it woulddnt hurt to call

I will try to do an upload/download test later ( if I'm still sober ) and post the results. It's Wednesday, and one of the best nights to go out in South Florida!!! I swear, this phone is sweet! Feels great in my hand. The front glass is Gorilla glass, so no worries on scratching it, but the back looks like it can be scuffed easy. I wrapped mine in a Zagg front and back, and am awaiting my bumper for the phone from apple. I find it funny that the phone got here before the actual case for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast