Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by cwax Yes we know, u don't have copy and paste...looser!... Apple iPhone forum

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by cwax View Post

Yes we know, u don't have copy and paste...looser!

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    LOL...the hype for iphone owners is the same as that of BB owners. I find it so funny that over at the iphone forum they dont hate as much on BB's (infact, only ONE comment has been found by me, adn that was just "glad you switched")....maybe BB owners do feel a bit inferior? or is it panic that you are being passed up by newer technology? LOL
    Couldn't agree more. To each his or her own. Leave it alone already.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    LOL...the hype for iphone owners is the same as that of BB owners. I find it so funny that over at the iphone forum they dont hate as much on BB's (infact, only ONE comment has been found by me, adn that was just "glad you switched")....maybe BB owners do feel a bit inferior? or is it panic that you are being passed up by newer technology? LOL

Exactly. Most bashers haven't even OWNED an iPhone. I've owned 4, and believe me when I say it's a GREAT phone. I just like my 8310 more.. but to each his own.

Quit the bashing, market competition is great for the consumer.

lraed74 no está en línea Stack level 3
    My friend has an iSh*t and its fun to play with but I dont want one. I refer to it as a iSh*t to him also

But as for communication wise, you cant beat RIM's email. That, along with cut/paste and other things, OH, multitasking also. He always gets signed off AIM when going to do something else, that would bug me to no end.

If I had never owned a BB and the iShit was my first one, I'd probably love it more. BUT having been exposed to RIM's world, it would be taking steps back from what I can do now and the ease of doing it.

As for BB owners being inferior? I dont take it as that, we know how good and stable the BB is and want others to experience that!

**grabs my curve and kisses it**
    Last edited by I7oobie; 07-21-2008 at 05:14 PM. Reason: typo

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB
    Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post
    Exactly. Most bashers haven't even OWNED an iPhone. I've owned 4, and believe me when I say it's a GREAT phone. I just like my 8310 more.. but to each his own.

Quit the bashing, market competition is great for the consumer.
    We have 10 iPoops here, and I truly do not like the device

kennedy_84 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302403B0
    This is a forum for those who love BlackBerrys, not for those who hate the iphone. You know who else hated on people for not having the same beliefs? Hitler.

desjones571 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2456447E
    So many little snied remarks about the iPhone. Can we all say 4.5 upgrades. They may have problems with the iPhone Software 2.0; but we all see how fast they get an upgrade to their problems. Stop bashing. I wish some of you guys take all that passionate hatred for that device and put it to use in finding out where is the upgrades RIM has been promising us for almost a year. We keep getting upgraded in numbers from 4.3 to 4.6 without having no major service provider in the US giving us an upgrade to the software we have now. I have a 8820 on ATT and I'm on 4.2. Its so funny that a lot of people hear talk so dirty about this device they admit playing with it, they even admit going out a purchasing it for a while to try out. Why? Because they are tired of the crap we keep getting promised to no avail. Please erase all the iBerry themes from your blackberries. For the record we have had minimal upgrades in the past four or five years that have even been monumental. Give them some credit guys for thinking outside the box. To get that type of OS stride in a blackberry we probably would have a better chance meeting Jesus. For so much love of your beloved BB you guys are so up on every iPhone device stride in months. Is it because you have done everything you could possibly do with your Blackberry? After all the themes after all the retarded programs made for BBs that mimic some of the things this other phone out of the box. Go play with your kids. I'm sorry but this is crazy. Everyone is entitled a choice. The right to choose a device that fits them. How many of you guys on Ipods? How about ITouches? Your waiting on the next big thing that's why your so quick to try another device. You need to stop!!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Everybody that bashes an iphoney here has a right to bash an iphoney here. This is a Blackberry forum, it says so on the toolbar and the homepage. If you dont like it dont go on here. We have just as much right to say what we want without anyone trying to stop us, just as iphoney owners have the right to expound on how great their devices are.

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

lalctaylor no está en línea Stack level 3
    I hope this is in jest......

Quote Originally Posted by kennedy_84 View Post
    This is a forum for those who love BlackBerrys, not for those who hate the iphone. You know who else hated on people for not having the same beliefs? Hitler.

Sorry to start something here. I just wanted to make the point that although I had played previously with an iPhone, I realized today, after using one as my only device, that I feel (my opinion) the Curve is a better device. I felt like sharing that with the Blackberry community that I have learned so much from during the last year. The iPhone has to be a great device, tons of people are buying them. I just would not trade my Curve for one. My bride loves it, so, she gets it, and I get a new style of device which I enjoy using. Thats all I meant by starting this thread that apparently set some people off. Again, sorry.

P.S.- had to post this on the laptop. it was taking way too long on the iPhone. Man I miss my curve. Tomorrow, Tomorrow

kennedy_84 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302403B0
    yes, it was a joke.

PIN/ID
    2456447E
    Your still getting off the point and telling your credentials doesn't have anything to do with that said or comprenhension. With all things blackberry as you clearly mention is on this site we are spending time with matters that don't have anything to do with a blackberry. A lot of people cross reference using bb sites apple sites use these sites for information. That's great I respect everyones oppinion and have been a part of many discussions. But these don't make BBs better and I think you would agree to that. Children argue about which and what is better its a matter of opinion. Can we debate subject matter BB instead of this garbage? People that use Macs use BBs.People that use PCs use Apple products. More important issues than this.

PIN/ID
    nada
    Im not making anything better than anything, I was merely pointing out that if we chose to bash, deservedly or undeservedly, an iphoney, it is our right to do so. Thats all, nothing more, nothing less. Im sure its a swell device, but cant I have an opinion?

PIN/ID
    nada
    P>S> meet me by the monkeybars after school. LOL-its all good bro!

PIN/ID
    2456447E
    Are you serious? Ofcourse you can fine sir! Your not on here to either get knowledge on your device or to help forward BBs to become better? Or to become more productive in whatever you do with your BB? Or maybe you just like devices? Whatever the case may be. Whether you have a BA or a BS in English you choose it all doesn't matter to a Blackberry site. Let's stick to all things BB. Lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast