I am not an iPhone user but thought the ones of you who are might ... Apple iPhone forum

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

Sirius|XM app on your iPhone & iPod touch

Advertisement

I am not an iPhone user but thought the ones of you who are might want to check this out. If I understand it right and you are already a Sirius/XM user then the app is free as part of your service when you pay a $2.99 montly fee for premium online radio. They offer you a 7 day trial to test drive the service.

Check it out Here . Maybe some of our iPhone users can give us a better insight to what all you get and need to do. If it is like Sirius online you will have 120 channels but with the added option to buy the song through iTunes.
    Last edited by moderncowboy; 06-19-2009 at 12:07 AM.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Well good for the iPhone. I've had a subscription with xm for over four years. After them bastards merged, they cut off the free internet with a paid account. As of March 16th, thereabouts, they sad screw the loyal customers. Now there's an extra 2.99 charge.

So good luck with getting free service with the app. Don't ge me wrong, I love my xm, but I think is crap that they took something away from the loyal subscribers.

That ends my rant on that. Is been eating at me since yesterday.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I just logged on from the Sirius side and it appears they did the same to us. I don't like it, but if they ever come up with a Blackberry app to do this I will gladly pay the 2.99 to have my Sirius on the go with me.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    I might have to think about it first. They could do it like pandora even.

I wish I has a contact in RIM. I have a lot of suggestions for devices and apps. But without the contact all my ideas go to waste.

I think a flip with two touch screens, similar to the nintendo ds, would be awesome. It would have to be smaller than the ds tho.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~