Looking for a few simple apps that are available in the jailbreaking like a bluetooth ... Apple iPhone forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

Simple Apps

Advertisement

Looking for a few simple apps that are available in the jailbreaking like a bluetooth toggle, wifi toggle...I have jailbroken and, to be honest, it's just not worth it to me. I couldn't care less about themes or hiding icons -and I am not a developer so will never be able to take full advantage that the JB has to offer anyway. These apps must exist elsewhere???

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    sbsettings - did you not read the FAQ's?

you swipe your finger across the top of the screen and it has a bunch of toggles, you can download extra ones from cydia as well.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

uh, no. I didn't. So the FAQs would have told me that I could DL Cydia without a jailbreak huh? SBsettings too?

by the way, mybe I wasn't clear. I wanted apps like sbsettings, et al withOUT jailbreaking...

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Nope they don't exist, if they did people wouldn't jailbreak. Take the five minutes and go ahead and jailbreak, you obviously want the features but don't want to put in the little work involved. It's harmless and worth every second
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16

hey neorabid - chill. i put the little work in many times so keep your smart a** comments to yourself

Brian80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by terrapin View Post
    Looking for a few simple apps that are available in the jailbreaking like a bluetooth toggle, wifi toggle...I have jailbroken and, to be honest, it's just not worth it to me. I couldn't care less about themes or hiding icons -and I am not a developer so will never be able to take full advantage that the JB has to offer anyway. These apps must exist elsewhere???
    Hey terrapin why don't you read your own post before mouthing off to people that are trying to help you. If your gonna be a a** yourself go somewhere else besides the stacks for your info.

I clarified my OT brian and I cant see how his post was helpful in any way. be careful bro

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Whoa fellas, everybody needs to just chill.

Terrapin: neorabid is just helping you out, and pointing out that if you don't want to put in the effort to jailbreak then you can't have these apps that you want. I'm sorry, but that's just how it is. He also was just mentioning that reading the FAQs will answer most of your questions, so why not start there first. He wasn't being an *** at all... looks like you're just blowing things way out of proportion. Your trust level is WAY too high to just ignore the FAQs that are there for a reason. You know better than that... come on man.

you're right...high strung today

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Quote Originally Posted by terrapin View Post
    hey neorabid - chill. i put the little work in many times so keep your smart a** comments to yourself
    wasnt trying to be rude was just telling you if you dont want to jailbreak your not going to be able to do what you want to do. Im sorry if you took it the wrong way but there is just no getting around jailbreaking to have customizations like that.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.