NOt sure about you guys but i LOVE to mode my iphone ... any time ... Apple iPhone forum

Ash07 no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile Shrink your springboard icons !

Advertisement

NOt sure about you guys but i LOVE to mode my iphone ... any time im free ill just open up cydia or start searching for something new to add on to my phone...today i found this new app or cool mod i should say that allows you to change the size of your icons on your springboard..works with all the icons, any theme in winterboard or etc...might want to give it a try its a pretty nice effect and allows you to see your wallpaper much better.... if only the iphone had come with all these cool options out the box

[while messing around with it i found out that it isnt compatable with stack so if your phone keeps crashing after installation just go into cydia and uninstall stack]

to get this just download "shrink" from either beyouriphone repo or sinfuliphonerepo....just search it up on google if your not sure how to add the repos in cydia.

Ill try to keep posting on some new apps/modz i find and also do some on some of my old favorites...

p.m me if you have any trouble...
    thanks to the repo's for the apps aswell ..

here's some pictures from my springboard...

IMG_0328.PNG

IMG_0330.PNG

IMG_0331.PNG

IMG_0332.PNG

Ash07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16