Se puede cambiar el logo de la manzana por mi propio logo? El que yo ... Apple iPhone forum

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4

se puede hacer?

Advertisement

Se puede cambiar el logo de la manzana por mi propio logo? El que yo quiera?? Porque ya me aburrio la manzana!!!

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    no creo que eso sea posible....
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    no creo que eso sea posible....

es que cuando lo haces jailbreak, tienes la opcion de dejar la manzana o cambiarlo po una pina caminando.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    como puedes ver en mi perfil yo no uso un iphone pero hasta donde yo se aun cuando esta jailbroken hay ciertas limitaciones
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    sí cuando tu iphone jailbroke que tenía la opción de sustituir el logo de arranque.
    Se puede hacer después en el teléfono pero si no se hace correctamente el teléfono se convertirá en un ladrillo.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Hahaha, I have an App for this thread. Let me translate and return.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    Hahaha, I have an App for this thread. Let me translate and return.

Write it down in english we can translate it...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

yea thats no problem but where do you get this app from?

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    the app store I would assume
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by neorabid View Post
    sí cuando tu iphone jailbroke que tenía la opción de sustituir el logo de arranque.

Se puede hacer después en el teléfono pero si no se hace correctamente el teléfono se convertirá en un ladrillo.

so que me recomiendas?? lo dejo asi o lo intento?? pero si se comvierte en un ladrillo todavia lo puedo reparar?

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    If your really dead set on changing your boot logo I wouldnt recommend doing it unless you rejailbreak your phone which involves you losing the rest of your apps and settings.
    Quotes to live by:

but can i put my own logo?

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    yeah, you should be able to choose your custom boot logo once you choose what options to install during jailbreak.
    Quotes to live by:

CardiacSmashin no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by neorabid View Post
    If your really dead set on changing your boot logo I wouldnt recommend doing it unless you rejailbreak your phone which involves you losing the rest of your apps and settings.
    nah he could download appbackup for the app store apps and aptbackup for 3rd party apps like apps from cydia, icy, and installer
    Kristopher the Great

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    you would have to save them to the computer and then replace them on the iphone, would almost seem like a chore either way.
    Quotes to live by: