I read this and was pretty upset to see this. I use this App (older ... Apple iPhone forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Ruined By Apple

Advertisement

I read this and was pretty upset to see this. I use this App (older version) and it's awesome. So without further ado read below.

One of the most useful iPhone monitoring applications iStat ($1.99 on the App Store) has been forced to remove one if its key features at the request of Apple. In the initial version of iStat for iPhone there was a nifty little "Free Memory" button that freed up iPhone RAM improving speed/performance. Sadly this feature is removed with the the version 1.1 update live now on the App Store.

According to iStat's developer

Post your opinions below..............

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    1 Word Apple.
    Ok I have more, Kinda like with snow leorard if you want to boot into 64bit mode you have to hold the "6"+"4" keys down while booting.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I'm lucky and still have the v1.0 ipa file and it just so happens I'm looking at my SL install disk wondering if I really should or not? I think I'm going to hold off for now. I need more time to digest the impact.

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    At work we have mac addicts and they installed it today. Now I am putting windows 7 on my pc next week but, I am imaging it before I do that.