Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

I'm gonna try it, Craig. Just haven't gotten around to loading it yet. Did you ... Apple iPhone forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

I'm gonna try it, Craig. Just haven't gotten around to loading it yet. Did you fix up the Hideout one?

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaMag View Post
    Pardon me for being a skeptic but could you describe the word soon lol
    "Soon" definition: Something between 1 day and someday as in "1 day soon" or "someday soon" If you want to put a timeline on it sometime between 6 months and maybe it will happen
    PapaMag and Delfim like this.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    Lol love it.

Quote Originally Posted by dushdavj View Post
    "Soon" definition: Something between 1 day and someday as in "1 day soon" or "someday soon" If you want to put a timeline on it sometime between 6 months and maybe it will happen
    PapaMag likes this.

iLord is DEAD!

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by dushdavj View Post
    Dave, Dave. RIM with your timeline ? Your definition of "soon". Geez, that can mean never. Or maybe, optimistically, it can mean sometime in the long distant future when no one needs it anymore.
    PapaMag likes this.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I think this theme is a bust as well, if you do a search for proper sizing of wallpapers you can get up to 3 different answers, one says 960 x 640, one says 640 x 960, and one says to use 320 x 480. Freak I would kill for a iPhone well maybe not kill but simulators are so stupid. The theme looks perfect with the version I posted, when I put it into another one I get the top left corner of the image just as was said in the HideOut theme. If I can figure this out I can start popping these out by the handfuls Roger.
    RogerG and Delfim like this.

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Ok sorry to keep dragging this thread out but Roger if you could try this theme now. I've resized the images and icons and messed with the sliders a bit. Hopefully it will actually work

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Ok i will try later.
    PapaMag likes this.

Sizing is still off on the walls. (I have another theme that I've set my icons for and didn't feel like moving them. lol).

RainyDayLock.png

RainyDayHome.png

Just making sure you saw my post above, Craig. Looks like you're gettin' close!

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I don't know I'm getting discouraged, looks as though the icons are blurry, can't understand why the home screen image is so far off when the lock looks right they are both the same size. Guess I'll do some research. I still think it's boiling down to having a device to test with, and in that case it will put me out of business before I get started. Oh well it was a thought. Thanks for the email, I will think it over and let you know.

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    The correct wallpaper size should be 640x960 no exceptions as for the blurry icons? Check to make sure they are the correct size also.
    3GS, 4 = 74x76 and the iPhone4S = 118x120 if I remember correct. The retina screen resolution required a different icon size I think?

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Craig, phone going out Thursday/ Friday. Sorry bout delay. Days are hot mess at the moment. It will go though.
    iNurse likes this.

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    No problem my friend work at your pace it is what it is and it goes when it goes thanks again

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    The correct wallpaper size should be 640x960 no exceptions as for the blurry icons? Check to make sure they are the correct size also.
    3GS, 4 = 74x76 and the iPhone4S = 118x120 if I remember correct. The retina screen resolution required a different icon size I think?
    I resized the icons and set the wallpaper at 640 x 960, had Roger check it out the icons look fine Lock Screen looks fine, Home Screen is messed up and I used the same wallpaper throughout.

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Look for a text file or a info.plist file that may need edited.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12