i have over 60 apps in my phone would that make it to slow down???... Apple iPhone forum

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4

question????

Advertisement

i have over 60 apps in my phone would that make it to slow down???

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I would think it would specially if some were running the background, also I can't believe your memory is that great either with that many apps

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

well i have like 300 songs, 105 pics, 2 harry potter movies, pineapple express, 20 music videos on my ipod plus the 60 apps and i still have 6.6 gb of free memory i havent got any problems on slow yet but my wife keeps telling me that if i keep downloading apps am gonna mess it up so i got worry

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    what where the last few programs you installed? there are a few apps that cause your phone to slow down.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

Quote Originally Posted by neorabid View Post
    what where the last few programs you installed? there are a few apps that cause your phone to slow down.

idiot test, emergency radio, police scanner, i turd, lie detector, hard awake, pCAM, camviewer, imunchies, torrentula, alight, idbsports thats some of my last apps i installed