Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Its on Sinful. Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) ... Apple iPhone forum

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Its on Sinful.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

Did u find it Arnold? Hehehe

Its a deb file so install it with iFile but download with Safari Manager. Comprende

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    What the waffles are you talkin bout Willis? I can't find it on cydia nor rock. Is it on some underground website. Oh wait. I'll google lol doh
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

Origins (Blue) Need I say more? Awesome theme.

iLord is DEAD!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner View Post
    Origins (Blue) Need I say more? Awesome theme.

Gasp!!
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

This one is also at SiNful. deb file. easy to instal.

This one is SYCK!!!

It can be found HERE Lots to do to get this one goin

iLord is DEAD!

Im sportin this one it auto creats icons for you! HOW COOL!!!

Found in Cydia.

[FONT=Fixedsys]theme by ToyVan.
    [/FONT]"The only other theme you'll ever need!"

It was well overdue for me to take a break from my "Glass Orb" themes and try something new! This is the end result, and it comes with all the usual theme customizations that everyone has come to expect.

This will auto-create all App Store icons and web bookmarks - so, from the moment you install iD3 all of your apps will be skinned automatically! This will NOT auto-create icons for Rock or Cydia apps(read below), but some of the more popular ones are included and more will be added upon request.

iD3 is now available on Rock & Cydia! Cheers

Click this bar to view the full image. Click this bar to view the full image.

Changelog
      *Skinned calculator(no landscape)
      *Added more Rock & Cydia icons
      *Added more Rock & Cydia icons
      *Added iD3 WeatherIcon(must have WeatherIcon installed to work)
      *UI tweaks and fixes
      *initial public release

UPCOMING UPDATES

*Custom UI Sounds(user selectable)
    *More Rock & Cydia icons
    *UI enhancements

How to clear icon cache(VERY EASY!)
    1. Search for 'iWipe Cache' on Rock and install it
    2. Select 'iD3' in WinterBoard
    3. Open 'iWipe Cache' - it will clear the icon cache and respring your device automatically! Doesn't get any easier than that!

*Make sure you support the developer of this very convenient and FREE app!

Note: This must be repeated any time u select a different theme and then come back to iD3 - but why would u ever do that??!!

How to use theme options in WinterBoard
    The following will explain the different theme options and how to use them properly via WinterBoard. Remember, WinterBoard is priority specific!

*iD3- this is the main theme folder and must always be selected!
    *iD3_Carrier- this will replace the 'AT&T' logo with 'iD3'(when selected this needs to be above 'iD3')
    *iD3_LockBackground- this will replace the default theme lockbackground with an embedded 'iD3' logo on the wallpaper(must be above 'iD3')
    *iD3_No Calendar- this will make the Calendar icon transparent so it can be moved behind the time & date when 'iD3_Time&Date' is selected, thus opening the calendar when the date is pressed..explained further below(must be above 'iD3')
    *iD3_Time&Date- this puts the time & date on the springboard & removes the time from the status bar(must be above 'iD3')

iD3 Time&Date setup
    You will need to install the following apps found on Rock & Cydia.

*iBlank- creates blank icons
    *BlankNull- makes it so nothing happens when u press a blank icon(web clip) - without it safari will open every time u accidentally press on a blank icon(this will not create an icon on your springboard)

1. Open 'iBlank' and create 4 blank icons for every springboard page u have..for example, if u have 10 pages of apps u will need to create 40 blank icons
    2. Press and hold down on any icon until all icons go into 'wiggle' mode..the blank icons u created can usually be found on the last springboard page(they are invisible and the only thing u will see is an 'x')...put 4 blank icons on the top row of each page, creating an empty space for the time & date. When done, press the 'Home' button.
    3. Open 'WinterBoard' and select "iD3_Time&Date" and make sure it is selected and moved above "iD3"..remember, 'WinterBoard' is priority specific.

Note: If u want to remove the icon names, open WinterBoard and select "No Undocked Icon Labels" and make sure it is above 'iD3' and 'iD3_Time&Date'

iD3 No Calendar

After u have made blank icons from the steps above and selected 'iD3_Time&Date', follow the steps below.

1. Before u select this option in WinterBoard move the Calendar icon in the second position(top row, main page) u can just delete the extra blank.
    2. Select 'iD3_No Calendar' in WinterBoard- the will make the Calendar icon invisible and when u press on the time & date(slightly left), the Calendar app will open.
    3. Select 'No Undocked Icon Labels' in WinterBoard and move it above 'iD3' - u don't want to see the words 'Calendar' floating around up there, plus the icon labels just make ur springboard look messy!

Note: This will obviously only work when on the main springboard page

Icon request instructions
    Please check the online database found HERE before making a request. The icon you're looking for may already be available.

Obviously there is no need to request App Store icons, however there may be a need to request Rock and Cydia apps and custom folders for 'Categories' etc. Please follow these simple directions when requesting icons..

1. Post an original image of the icon - this can be done by simply taking a screenshot of the app/icon on ur device and attaching it to your post
    2. Make sure to provide the EXACT name of the app as it appears on ur device!(include spaces, punctuations, case sensitive etc.)

Note: Saying words like, "Please", "Thank you", & "ToyVan u da shizzle!" will ensure timely and quality results..plus, it just feels good to use ur manners

How to create icons
    Making icons for this theme is VERY easy! I included icons for most of all Rock apps and some of the more popular Cydia apps, with my theme download. However, jailbreak apps keep on coming! So, if you feel so inclined u can follow the simple steps below to create icons.

1. Save the 'Blank.rar' to ur desktop(found below)
    2. Open it in Photoshop, Gimp, or whatever it is u use
    3. Resize the image, u are making an icon for, to about 65x65 and then drag it onto the 'Blank.png' layer.
    4. make sure the image layer is below/behind the 'Blank' layer.
    5. Resize the image so it fits nicely behind the 'Blank' - it helps to hold down the 'Shift' key when resizing so it re-sizes the image equally(this works for photoshop, not sure about the others)
    6. Save image as .png and name appropriately and give yourself a kit-kat bar!

iLord is DEAD!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Trying out this Cydia winterboard theme HTC HD 2. With a few Tweeks.

Last edited by pdxmatts; 03-16-2010 at 07:44 PM.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    ^^Very neat Theme sooner^^

INFO
    Theme Name:
    iTap.theme
    Author: Bluemetal
    Price: $1.49
    Description: The most beautiful and functional theme ever made ! - outstanding professional graphics work - a complete new way to use your phone OS, no more endless sliding - tap buttons bar on the right with color-switch function - a home-page, five main-pages and two extra pages with backbuttons - Lockscreen and LockInfo themed - 140.000 Icons as it works with a icon mask, no more searching for any icon ! - harmonizes perfectly with the complete iphone OS - including a full template for photoshop.

SCREENSHOTS:

iLord is DEAD!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Wow! Very neat Theme. I may have to break out my Jail Broken phone and install this one.

iTap = iKewl

Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    Wow! Very neat Theme. I may have to break out my Jail Broken phone and install this one.

iTap = iKewl
    Instructions to set it up are very simple, You need BlankNull, iBlank, Springjumps. Instuctions once installed, along with screenshots set up, can be found in iFile, with the complete theme.

If you need the deb file PM me.

Oh also, get iWiped Cashed, it will auto creat icons , use it everytime, you download App store apps.

iLord is DEAD!

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Here's mine...messing with the HTC theme, trying to tweak it up a bit. pdxmatts - I REALLY like yours I gotta work on my icons next, but yours is awesome.
    Attached Images Attached Images

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Here's my current theme lol

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Even on calculator mode

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast