I don't know about peaceful...lol. Found this while surfing web. _____________________________ Last year, right around ... Apple iPhone forum

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Peaceful Coexistence for the iPhone, BlackBerry … for the Time Being

Advertisement

I don't know about peaceful...lol. Found this while surfing web.

Last year, right around the release, people were wondering aloud whether the iPhone would kill the. This notion I never understood. As originally constituted, the iPhone was a pure consumer phone. One of my good friends, who works for Accenture, said that his division wouldn't even consider the iPhone because of its poor security standards. "You can't even wipe it remotely," he complained...before adding many other concerns, most of which I didn't understand.

So the delineation was made. BlackBerry for business and iPhone for consumer.

Full article:

http://www.pdastreet.com/articles/20...tence-for.html
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

brandonmccall no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    The iPhone capitalizes off of the uneducated consumers standards. In my experienced opinion, it performs poorly as a phone and has mediocre multimedia capabilities.
    However, anything that lacks substance, pure integrity and overall quality but entertains the likes of those who indulge pop-culture will always prevail in our society.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by brandonmccall; 04-10-2008 at 11:54 AM.

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Brandonmccall,

You are entitled to your opinion as much as I am mine. I really dont agree with the mediocre multimedia capabilities, if anything the iPhone has a way better multimedia player than the blackberry. But I need the BES, so I will stick with my beloved blackberry....

Just thought I would add my two cents, not to start anything....
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    We're all entitled to our opinions here. The iPhone has never appealed to me (However, I already have an iPod and will MOST LIKELY be getting the MacBook Air soon).

I love the BlackBerry (when I don't have to deal with BIS email/data outages). But I also love the SideKick (my avatar). If the BB had a few of the features the SK did (MySpace icon on homescreen, Profile Schedules, Trash Can, AIM and MSN separately), I would be in Heaven. And the other way around (if the SK had a FaceBook app, Google Talk, MySpace and ICQ Messengers via 3rd party apps).

I carry both phones around in anticipation that I will be able to afford data plans for both phones and not have a heart attack when I get the bill. Until then, it's SIM swapping when one ticks me off or I get bored LOL
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 04-12-2008 at 05:25 AM.

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonmccall View Post
    The iPhone capitalizes off of the uneducated consumers standards. In my experienced opinion, it performs poorly as a phone and has mediocre multimedia capabilities.
    However, anything that lacks substance, pure integrity and overall quality but entertains the likes of those who indulge pop-culture will always prevail in our society.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Uneducated consumer standards? This is a first generation phone that took on the likes of Blackberry, Motorola, and Nokia quite well. I don't own one but please don't call people who do stupid. The iPhone will only get better and if it improves on the business side I may give one a try. Should we all just follow you down the same road and forego any individuality? Choice is good and it helps to drive changes in technology. That's just my opinion though.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...