I have been using Roboform on my PC and Blackberry for some time and they ... Apple iPhone forum

blueman no está en línea Stack level 2

Password Protection App

Advertisement

I have been using Roboform on my PC and Blackberry for some time and they don't have an iPhone app available. I am looking for an app that has Desktop and iPhone support. I have over 2000 passwords and accounts I need to keep on my iPhone in a very secure way. Any and all advise is greatly welcomed!

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Apology for not having the link for msecure. It's an iPhone app that can give you exactly what you are looking for.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    mSecure - $2.99, but WELL worth it.

I'm the type of person who HAS to have a Password Protector on their smartphone, it is an absolute MUST for me. I have downloaded 2 other Password Protectors, and they didn't do it for me, at all.

I just recently (about two weeks ago) downloaded mSecure, and I must say, it's awesome. You can save Web Logins, Passwords, Credit Card Info, Bank Info, Combinations etc. etc.

How ironic, but SEE!!! even calm_tiger agrees. and I began typing this up before they posted....I give it Two thumbs up man!!!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    +1 for mSecure. Great App for the iPhone.

rhs1979 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3068886F
    I co-sign the praise for mSecure.