Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Has anyone noticed that Pandora is now allowing voice ads? For instance, I was listening ... Apple iPhone forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Pandora ads. (getting annoying)

Advertisement

Has anyone noticed that Pandora is now allowing voice ads? For instance, I was listening to my "tool"station and then some silly ad for gillette fusion started playing outta nowhere then I switched to another station and the same commercial played after a few songs. WTH is going on ? Doesn't bother me asmuch but what the deuce Pandora :-/
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

BBqwest no está en línea Stack level 3
    Expect it. Its a free app so its gonna have adds either way. So if you honesty can't stand it anymore. You can always up grade and be add free. Oh and of course your not limited to the 6 skip per hour deal.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Ads are annoying, I feel your pain. If it contains Ads I delete it and it's offically on my "App Blacklist". I gladly pay for things just so I don't have Ads. It's worth it to me.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I didn't know those fools had a paid version. What the aeon flux . I looooooove pandora. I ever minded the ads but if they're now gonna be voice ads I'll rather download the premium version
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I didn't know they had a premium either, I didn't find it in the App Store
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    It's under settings. Pandora 1 is its next version. The one without ads and what not. I'm gonna look for a cracked version . Never paid for an app and won't start now lol

amcat no está en línea Stack level 3
    The paid version still only allows 6 skips per hour due to a licensing agreement it has.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by amcat View Post
    The paid version still only allows 6 skips per hour due to a licensing agreement it has.
    Woooooot? Screw that. I can live with the free version

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    It's under settings. Pandora 1 is its next version. The one without ads and what not. I'm gonna look for a cracked version . Never paid for an app and won't start now lol
    thats not the way to do it, if you use the app quite a bit pay for it. dont just rob the devs blind if they dont deserve it.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    It's all good dude. No worries. Piracy has always existed and I don't think it's gonna go away any time soon. We just don't use ships nor eye patches or go Around saying arrrrrrr! It's not robbing the devs it's just borrowing until you get sick of the item and decide to give it back or a new version comes out . Just messig with ya. I used to make themes and didn't charge a one because I didn't see why people would have to pay for something that's not really worth some of the ridiculous amounts some people charge. I figured to just throw a donate button but did I get much from it? Nope. Was I mad? Nope. Why? Because people love to get things for free and it ain't ever gonna change

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    True, but if you find it useful donate. The people that make these apps are usually doing this for a living and not just some random dev that does it for a hobby. If everyone steals it and never contributes anything back do you honestly think they will continue to come up with updates and new features if they are a for profit company? Probably not
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I just want those fools to take out the gillette ads off my station lol. I don't mind donating though

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    but you dont need a gillette razor? everyone needs a good razor
    Quotes to live by:

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    I pay for the apps I feel worthy, if it's crappy, I won't pay (and will most likely delete it) for it.....but I do have a couple Cydia apps (iFile & LockInfo) that I paid for because they are "must have" for me.

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    exactly, its ok to try before you buy just dont keep using it if you REALLY like it or it has great benefits to you and you just cant operate your phone without it. If they offered it up free its a different story then go ahead and use the crap out of it if you feel its worthy.
    Quotes to live by:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast