Just got the i-Phone 4 and having GREAT difficulty in adding my business e-mail account. ... Apple iPhone forum

KSGranite no está en línea Stack level 2

Office e-mail

Advertisement

Just got the i-Phone 4 and having GREAT difficulty in adding my business e-mail account. The Hotmail account (my personal) added fine but my business one just won't take.

We own a franchise and they run the e-mail. So, it goes to them first and then comes over to our server. Our IT guy set up an IMAP account since we don't have static IP. We've tried all combinations of User / password names in case the Apple needs the actual server login. But nothing works.

HELP !!

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    I have got to say that I have experienced these same issues. My personal email was a breeze but business one was a drag.I cant say that I can help but I will tell you the settings on my business and maybe it might help? First you have to know the exact user name and pass word down to a T or it will never work. I had to NOT USE MY SMPT that I set it up with but instead use the ATT server. I know sounds wierd but it worked. Like I said I dont know if this will help but it worth a shot.

iLord is DEAD!

Dollface5566 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Wow,that's a tough work.I had the same problem once,and don't find the answer until now!
    Hi, nice to meet you!

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Really, I had no issues setting mine up. You'll need your email login and password, domian, and server. That's it. Let us know if you can't get it up and running.

almedajohnson no está en línea Stack level 2
    Same here. I still coudn't add my business account

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by almedajohnson View Post
    Same here. I still coudn't add my business account

How are you trying to set this up?? You need the domian,server,username(this isn't the address but your log in.) and a password. Should be sent to go. Unless your work is like a bank or something. If that's the case you need to call IT and let them help you. They will have to give you access for your device.