Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Geeze I just flew into the big apple for some new years vacation and decided ... Apple iPhone forum

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid

No wonder they say AT&T sucks

Advertisement

Geeze I just flew into the big apple for some new years vacation and decided to get on the Internet and was super upset about the speeds I was getting, well I do a speedtest with 2 different apps with 3g on and man was I dissapointed 65kbps down/ 5kbps up.

This makes me appreciate living in places that aren't super populated. I can get 3mbps dl on average at home with the same coverage. They really need to stop selling the iPhone here... Lol they already did online only though
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Be safe and hurry home to keep your broadband sanity.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Awesome can't run on 65kb. Boo!

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Wow that's crazy. Try a modem it might be faster lol. Have a good time in new york with the new year celebration

cb4studabaker no está en línea Stack level 3
    You should go in a at&t n show them your speed n b like wat the hells up with this speed then say more bars in more places my azz then leave or do something crazy tat u think is funny

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    lol how ironic there just happenes to be an att banner above ur post
    Attached Images Attached Images
    how vain it is for me to sit down and write when alot of you yahoo's never stood up to live ps give thanks when ur helped if you dont ur the yahoo i talk about... sorta

jag257 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by hyphen View Post
    lol how ironic there just happenes to be an att banner above ur post
    TOO FUNNY:-D

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try
    See y i joined the VZW team

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Verizon sucks in my original coverage area and I like being able to talk and be on the Internet at the same time.

The only thing I don't like about AT&T is that it's so damn expensive, I could jump to the TMO ship but then I would lose out on the great coverage.

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Maybe at&t should have a slogan saying more bars to drink in more places.
    Wouldn't it be nice if when ever we messed up our live we could simply press ' Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over??

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by neorabid View Post
    Verizon sucks in my original coverage area and I like being able to talk and be on the Internet at the same time.

The only thing I don't like about AT&T is that it's so damn expensive, I could jump to the TMO ship but then I would lose out on the great coverage.
    I'm with you on that one 100%
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    Wow that stinks, I know sometimes in Baltimore i get around 1Mbps. But in va I'm
    getting around 1.5 on my 3G (no s here). Were you ever able to get on any free wifi hotspots??

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Quote Originally Posted by maz94protege View Post
    Wow that stinks, I know sometimes in Baltimore i get around 1Mbps. But in va I'm
    getting around 1.5 on my 3G (no s here). Were you ever able to get on any free wifi hotspots??
    New York... Free???? Those two words don't go together very well. I was able to use wifi in my hotel but the service there was just as bad. I guess it was a good thing I got to focus more on the girlfriend and less on my phone although I did take time to visit the Apple Store for a good while
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    Quote Originally Posted by neorabid View Post
    New York... Free???? Those two words don't go together very well. I was able to use wifi in my hotel but the service there was just as bad. I guess it was a good thing I got to focus more on the girlfriend and less on my phone although I did take time to visit the Apple Store for a good while

haha, yea i forgot, everyone out there is trying to make a buck!
    i3-2100, 8GB, 90GB Vertex3, 1.5TB HDD, HD6850OC, 23"ACER LED Monitor (Gaming Rig)
    1.83ghz Macbook 1,1 (School work, Websurfer)
    4GB Mini, 2GB Nano, 30GB Video, 8GB iPhone 3GS, iPad1
    BB Bold 9900

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Just for the record, you don't have to be in N Y City OR have an iPhone to get crappy service from AT&T. You can get it right here in Little Rock, AR, with a Blackberry.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast