I got a lil problem with my iPhone. All the apps names vanish. On the ... Apple iPhone forum

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4

No more names!!

Advertisement

I got a lil problem with my iPhone.
    All the apps names vanish. On the home screen all I have left is the icons. Except for the bottom dock!!! Everything else is gone like a chiken trough the corn field. Does anyone knows why?
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    do you have supreme preferences installed or anything else that messes with mobile substrate?

if so you may have hide icon labels turned ON. you need to turn this off so they come back.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

Idk bow do I check
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16

PIN/ID
    neorabid

Last edited by neorabid; 08-18-2009 at 07:12 PM.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Do you have Winterboard installed if so there is a setting listed to remove all text from the icons on the home screens.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Yup! I would check that first, it's called "No Undock Icon Labels".

Oooohhh I see I touhg I had messed up my phone allready. Thanks you stackers!!! Once again I couldn't done it with out you guys thanks alot

one more thing neo what theme is that one

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    It looks like Leopard w/5 icon dock. Found in Cydia.

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Mac OS X Snow Leopard + AppStore Cydia Icon + 5 Icon Dock
    Quotes to live by: