Source~ LimeRa1n There is a new app in Cydia that allows you to save your ... Apple iPhone forum

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional

NEW!!!Save SHSH Blobs Directly From iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Using iSHSHit

Advertisement

Source~LimeRa1n

There is a new app in Cydia that allows you to save your SHSH Blobs directly from your iPhone, iPod, and iPad without the need of TinyUmbrella!!!!

This new Cydia tweak is pretty simple to use. Basically, you just make sure that the information you want saved are correct and press save. It should prompt you by downloading the SHSHs. What iSHSHit basically does next is that is opens up to a new mail page sending the attachments to any e-mail account you want.
    Technically, once you press save, the SHSH blobs are already saved, but you can also send them via email to another inbox for more permanent keeping, cool, eh?

iSHSHit is a free Cydia tweak and you need a jailbroken device to install this app so you can follow our guide posted here to jailbreak iOS 4.2.1 or use Limera1n for iOS 4.1 jailbreak. I really recommend this app to save your SHSH blobs since is convenient, fast, and easy! I'm sure saving SHSH blos won't consume too much time out of your day. All it takes is 3 seconds! Who knows, maybe if your device's firmware corrupts, you can restore to the same firmware and keep your jailbreak. This is a must have for any jailbreaker.

iLord is DEAD!

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    This is cool! I got this as soon as I read this. Excellent find sooner!

As soon as they do come out for a new un teatherd Jailbreak and unlock for 4.2 you will prob need to do it again.

iLord is DEAD!

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Hmmm, well I know who I'll be messaging when this happens. You know it all man!

I seriously doubt that, I just have more time on my hands, but thanks

As for this thread it doesnt really even concern me as I am ATT. Unless I sell my phone which I may be doing very soon. Thought bout not having a phone at all, BAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

But I am gonna get rid of phone though.

iLord is DEAD!