Sorry to bother you but i wanna know if you know something about "fontswap"? From ... Apple iPhone forum

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4

NEO RABID!!!!

Advertisement

Sorry to bother you but i wanna know if you know something about "fontswap"? From cydia?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Ive never used, it looks like a pretty decent program that changes your fonts available. You choose what font you want and then respring and you should be good to go.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

You think is ok to get it??

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    I dont see why not, try it out if it isnt what you want then just uninstall it.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.

Ok i install it it works but m fonts are too small. Do you know how can i make them bigger? Is hard to read.

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    I wont be able to walk you through anything for about a week, my phone is on its way to apple to get fixed and when I get it back ill let you know.
    Quotes to live by:

Oh ok. Cool