Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by beeshabo Took my phone to Apple, one of the genius' took it ... Apple iPhone forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    Took my phone to Apple, one of the genius' took it to the back, returned 5 min later and it was working GREAT!! Had a loose connector of some sort. Quick and easy fix I guess
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16
    Great news dude. Now jailbreak it again . I'm running prisonbroken toos lol
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    Took my phone to Apple, one of the genius' took it to the back, returned 5 min later and it was working GREAT!! Had a loose connector of some sort. Quick and easy fix I guess
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16
    Awesome news. Glad to hear you got it fixed. It sucks when your favorite pieces of equipment go funky.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C144 Safari/528.16

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Thanks guys! I'm glad it's back too....

I've just Jailbroke it, and it's 95% back to the way it was before the restore....YES!!

Only thing I HAVE to figure out how to remove the icon labels on 3.1. The apps to do this (Supreme Prefs mainly) don't have 3.1 support (yet).

Anyone know how? The WinterBoard options don't work

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    add the xsellize repo they have supreme preferences in there for os 3.0 it works on 3.1.2http://cydia.xsellize.com
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    I AM NOW 100%!!

Thanks Neo, that worked GREAT.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12