I need someone who lives in Tampa,Florida who is familier with loading ringtones from iTunes ... Apple iPhone forum

Viper43 no está en línea Stack level 2

Need Help!

Advertisement

I need someone who lives in Tampa,Florida who is familier with loading ringtones from iTunes to iPhone and who has a Myxer account to load 1 ringtone from my song file and 1 ringtone from Myxer onto my iPhone 3gs. I don't have a pc and the pre-loaded ringtones suck! If you can help me please pm me. Thanks!!
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16

takadante no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24B2C963
    I don't get what you are trying to do.

If you want to transfer ringtones to your device on a mac, use iToner. Simple easy to use.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16

What I need is someone who lives in Tampa Florida that I can meet up with and connect my iPhone to thier pc or laptop and use iTunes to load a ringtone that I purchased from iTunes and another from Myxer. I don't have a pc or mac to do this myself. And as I said, the preloaded ringtones on my 3gs suck and I wanted to put a couple more on my phone to choose from. When I had my bb curve I could download directly onto my phone and save it on my micro sd card but on the iPhone you have to install it with a computer. Please note: I am not some quack or a serial killer. I just want to put a couple more ringtones on my phone. If anyone can help me with this PLEASE pm me!
    David