Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

N.O.V.A. - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance **IGN - Best Action Game of the Year The ... Apple iPhone forum

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid

N.O.V.A - Get it now!!!!

Advertisement

N.O.V.A. - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance

**IGN - Best Action Game of the Year
    The most revolutionary sci-fi FPS for your iPhone & iPod Touch!

Join the fight for mankind's survival against the aggressive aliens known as Judges in this immersive space opera.

With Earth no longer able to sustain life, huge artificial satellites called “near-orbitals” were constructed for people to live on. To protect themselves, the near-orbitals banded together to form N.O.V.A., the Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance. Now, a strange threat has emerged from the darkness of space. A Marine ship, reported missing just a week ago, has suddenly reappeared and is headed directly for the near-orbitals, ignoring all communications. Against his will, retired Marine hero Kal Wardin is forcefully returned to active duty to prevent mankind's annihilation.

N.O.V.A. - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance provides the most comprehensive content available on the AppStore. Plunge into an unparalleled gaming experience!

EPIC SINGLE-PLAYER CAMPAIGN
    - 13 insane levels
    - 5 radically different environments, from the real to the fantasic - jungle, snow mountains, spaceship, bunker, and an alien city
    - 6 weapons: Assault rifle, shotgun, sniper rifle, handgun, rocket launcher and plasma gun – plus grenades & machine gun turrets in certain levels
    - An intense drama sustained by transitional cinematics and character voices

FRANTIC MULTIPLAYER MODE
    - Play locally or online via Wi-Fi or Local Bluetooth connection
    - 1-4 player Deathmatch (1-2 players via Bluetooth connection)
    - 5 different maps
    - Play against your friends or the entire world through Gameloft LIVE!
    - Worldwide leaderboards in the game & on the official website, N.O.V.A - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance

TECHNOLOGICAL LEAP
    - Full 3D rendered environments enhanced by highly detailed graphics
    - 3 control schemes
    - Customizable interface

N.O.V.A., the Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance, wants you to support the fight!
    Enlist on Twitter @NOVA_fps
    Visit N.O.V.A - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance for more information.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    for anyone who plays halo you will likethis one, just came out in the US 2 hours ago
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    i post something and you post something cooler game looks dope i guess i have something else to play online besides dino smasher

wait $6.99 uhhh installous
    how vain it is for me to sit down and write when alot of you yahoo's never stood up to live ps give thanks when ur helped if you dont ur the yahoo i talk about... sorta

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Ive been waiting for a while for this to come out, I think it was announced in october.
    you have pm regarding install0us link.
    Quotes to live by:

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I want installous link 2
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Quote Originally Posted by evo1725 View Post
    I want installous link 2
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16
    PM Sent
    Quotes to live by:

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I'm trying not to cheat on my xBox but this one does look pretty good.

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    it is
    Quotes to live by:

PIN/ID
    Retired
    Downloading now

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I wanna try a game on my shenanigans too. Thank goodness I got the incipio gaming case for it How much is this shyte

PIN/ID
    Retired
    Well?................

It's a winner and great game. I will be spending waaaaaay tooooo much time playing this one.

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I wanna try a game on my shenanigans too. Thank goodness I got the incipio gaming case for it How much is this shyte

Free if you jailbreak, 6.99 if you go legit
    Quotes to live by:

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by neorabid View Post
    Free if you jailbreak, 6.99 if you go legit
    Can you help me jailbreak my beast?
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=5527

after you've downloaded cydia from the blackra1n open it and do the updates.

Then hit manage > sources > edit > add
    then type:
    http://sinfuliphonerepo.com

repeat the process and add:
    http://repo.beyouriphone.com

search for install0us, install it, open it, hit settings, tap home url,type http://neorabid.com/installous
    Quotes to live by:

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Can you Pease also send me the link? Thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast