FYI Users of 2.0.2 beware. http://blog.wired.com/gadgets/2008/0...ve-iphone.html http://gizmodo.com/5042332/huge-secu...mation-at-risk Another reason not to get the iPhone.... Apple iPhone forum

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

Massive iPhone Security Flaw Exposes All Private Data

Advertisement

Last edited by MWPatterson; 08-27-2008 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Added 2nd link

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43
    LMAO.. People will understand and finally recognize the iphone is a cool toy NOTHING ELSE. Definetly not a buisiness device.!
    "This life almost didn't happen"

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Houston-we have ANOTHER problem. Apple should have spent more time on R&D and less on advertising.

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excuse me I need to send a few emails to people who thought the IPhone's security is the same as blackberries, oh and laugh at them some more....
    ----
    "If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." – Arisu

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by RemyKirin View Post
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excuse me I need to send a few emails to people who thought the IPhone's security is the same as blackberries, oh and laugh at them some more....
    Don't laugh too hard. Have you ever owned one? I don't claim that the Iphone's security is as good as a Blackberry, but I also don't have top secret government secrets on my wireless device. I realize that some people do, but the average person would never know the difference. I love Blackberries and have enjoyed them in spite of some of the serious issues I have heard people complain about over time, just like I'm loving the 3gIphone I'm currently using.
    Last edited by ikasen; 08-28-2008 at 03:21 AM. Reason: my lack of spelling expertice. :-)

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Apple's security conference was cancelled so that the serious security issues involving enterprise would not come to light. A few experts were silenced who'd developed information.
    This is the first I've heard of consumer issues, which, as has been posted above, may not be as critical as the business concerns.
    I'm afraid that at the present time, their device is NOT recommended for enterprise.