I have 4 email accounts and like the way my BBerry intgrates them all under ... Apple iPhone forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

Managing several email accounts on the 3G

Advertisement

I have 4 email accounts and like the way my BBerry intgrates them all under the "messages" in on the home screen - I don't have to switch back and forth rom account to account to check each. Does the latest OS for the iPhone 3G incorporate the same functionality?

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    It will be all under the 'Mail' app.

you'll have a list of Email addresses you have pushed to your iPhone, select the account you want to view, and Viola!!

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro
    beesgabo - thanks. Do you know if that light leak issue has been fixed? I heard that many 3G owners had light visible through the screen/bezel - sides of the phone.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by terrapin View Post
    I have 4 email accounts and like the way my BBerry intgrates them all under the "messages" in on the home screen - I don't have to switch back and forth rom account to account to check each. Does the latest OS for the iPhone 3G incorporate the same functionality?
    Currently No, you have found one of the items most every iPhone uses would like to see changed. One screen does not manage all account in one viewed screen like on the Blackberry. I also prefer how the Blackberry does it. I'm looking for that to change in the future.

You can use a few different workarounds like forwarding email to one account and using just one account on the phone. Just remember when replying to choose the correct email account to reply from.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    You still have to go back out and select each account individually, as you have had to do in the past, to check for new mail. There is not just an "all-in-one" messages screen like there is with the BB's.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by terrapin View Post
    beesgabo - thanks. Do you know if that light leak issue has been fixed? I heard that many 3G owners had light visible through the screen/bezel - sides of the phone.
    http://forums.pinstack.com/f214/does_new_3gs_solve_light_leak_issue-110992/

You're already asked it here, and it was answered several times.