Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I had blackberry. Current phone is Android. My choice between them is 50/50. I bought ... Apple iPhone forum

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME

Advertisement

I had blackberry. Current phone is Android. My choice between them is 50/50. I bought iphone 3gs os4.1, but are waiting for the jailbreak to be released. Sofar using it with the wifi only for apps, etc. I must say I love it. Such a smooth running processor.

TeriO no está en línea Stack level 3
    I switched from a BB9700 to an iPhon4 and was amazed. There were a lot of things that I liked better about my BB, the email can not be matched IMO. However, the Internet speed on my phone was a huge issue for me and I found that it was just too slow on the BB. So, I played around with my husbands iPhone and it was such a significant difference in the browser speed that I took a chance and got the iPhone 4 when it came out. I was planning to keep my BB and maybe switch back and forth every once in a while. However, within a week of having my iPhone I was selling my 9700 and I don't regret it. Tia, I think a lot depends on which features of each phone are the most important to you. I agree with those who have said that it's to difficult to make a judgement call with an old iPhone compared to the new ones. However, you could always get it and then return it before the 30 days is up and decide that way. You might loose some of your money in restocking fees and stuff, but it may be the only way you are going to be able to tell for sure if it's a switch that you can work with.

jhutton12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7BB5F94A
    Tia I wish you the best in whatever decision you take. I myself am a BB user with my wife but we're ready for the iphone now as we salivate and can't wait to get it from Verizon soon.
    Shalom to you (peace)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12